Closing his eyes as he continued his motion on the stomach. He asked the man that's finishing his plate of berries. "That was so yummy...Omi, are ya sure that ya are not a chef instead?"

Sakusa chuckles, putting down his utensils as he takes a clean napkin and wipes the blonde's lips littered with waffle crumbs. "That was one of my skills, I have multiple skill sets to perform my job well."

He opened his eyes to look at him, "Omi...ya are so cool..." he awed.

"You did say that when we were in the car after dinner."

He huffs, crossing his arms against his chest. "That's because I thought ya were a super spy. Ya can't blame me when ya always act so mysterious and dresses so dark every time we meet."

The man nods and laughs a little, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't lie to you anymore, and will let you know more about me." He scoops up some blueberries with the spoon and raised it to the blonde's lips, "Let's finish up, hm?"

Atsumu huffs again, pink cheeks puffed out. He opens his mouth and Sakusa fed him the berries. God, he feels full, but he can't help it when the man is feeding him with his spoon. And also, the berries are so sweet and juicy.

"Good boy." He smiles at the flustered blonde. Atsumu whines at the word and looked away from him, chewing the food slowly. He swallows, "Stupid Alpha..." his voice is barely above a whisper.

He heard Sakusa make a small rumbling noise, but he didn't look back at him. He smiled and greeted his best friend Kawa and Iwaizumi when he saw them come out from their bedroom.

"Hey, morning, Tooru, Iwaizumi. Breakfasts were made, and Omi's the chef."

The brunette smirks at him and sat down on the chair. "Omi huh? Sounds like you guys made some improvements last night." He ignores the eye roll from the blonde and took the utensils from his mate. "Thank you, Iwa-chan." He purrs softly, looking back to the breakfast on the table. "Looks delicious! Thanks for the food!"

The spiky-haired man sat beside him and whispered a 'thank you' before starting to eat.

"Tooru, Suga hasn't woken up yet?" Atsumu asked.

The brunette shrugs a little, "I don't know, you can just go and check on him now?"

"Alright, the food is gonna get cold if he doesn't eat now." He stood up and walked to the room where the other omega slept last night. He knocks on the door a few times and no response was made, so he opened the door to see his friend is not in the room. He furrowed his brows and went back to the table, scratching his head slightly. "Suga is not in the room."

Kawa hums, "Maybe he is outside taking a small walk? We know he likes to walk around when the Sun's warm during these times."

"Yeah, maybe. I'll go check it out."

Sakusa stood up from his chair and walked to the blonde. "I'll go with you as well."

Atsumu heard a snicker from his friend and ignored him, he smiles at the man. "Sure, let's go Omi."

They walked for about five minutes and a park around the area appeared in their sights. Atsumu raised a brow when he saw his friend sitting on a bench talking to someone. He pulled on the hem of Sakusa's suit and the man lowered himself to him. "What's wrong, Atsumu?"

He points to the two figures with his slender index finger. "Suga is talking with someone. Can ya approach them with me?" Sakusa nods, and Atsumu holds his hand tightly as they got closer to the two men on the bench.

Suga and the man looked up at the pair when they saw them, He smiled. "Hey, Atsu, Sakusa-san. Good morning."

"Suga... who are ya talking to?"