He took it and stared at it,"What is it?"

She raised an eyebrow,"Tea, you never tried it."

"You know the only tea my family drinks is Earl Gray or Darjeeling."

"Thyme, you have drank this tea before, it's the one I always serve you when you come to my house, " Malai explained,"If you don't want it, I'll take it, I like grape flavor." She moved to take it but he pulled it away.

"It's mine, I'll drink it." He opened it and drank it, realizing that Malai wasn't lying when she said she gave this to him before. He loved this tea but never told her.

Malai smiled, sometimes Thyme could act so cute, and wrung out the bottom of her shirt.

"Oh, you didn't get your own towel?"

Malai paused, the store only had on towel left and she bought it for Thyme, she didn't want him to get sick,"It's fine, I don't need one, I'll dry soon."

Thyme sighed and began to dry her hair.

"Stop, I'm fine." She moved to stop him but her grabbed her hand, gently.

"Malai, let me, I care about you, I don't want you getting sick." Thyme stared into her eyes.

Malai looked back and gave in, ignoring how fast her heart was beating as he tried her hair.

"Besides, I don't want you to get sick while we go on our date, I never been around the shops here, you'll have to show me."

"What? Thyme, you stood out in the rain for an hour, you need to go home."

Thyme shook his head, stubbornly,"No, we are going on our date, I waited for you in the rain, worried that you got into an accident-"

"Okay, okay," She stopped him before he could rant,"My treat, okay?"

"Your treat," Thyme held up the bottle and lightly hit her cheek with it,"This is your treat, I'll take care of the rest, let me treat you."

Malai's annoying heart speed up again.

"Stop standing there looking dumb, let's go."

"You're calling me dumb? I'm not the one who stood out in the rain for three hours." She retorted but followed him anyway.

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡ 

Malai really wouldn't call the a peaceful date, Thyme acted like an excited kid, dragging her around to different stores.

"Thyme, stop!" She pulled him away from a shops door,"They are not open right now."

"It's only temporarily closed, they will open soon." He dragged her to another store.

"Thyme, this is a shop for children's clothes, you don't need to visit it." 

"Thyme no, just because I liked the bag doesn't mean you can buy the whole store."

"Thyme, you have four cats, no don't look at me like that, you're not buying another one."

"Thyme! Stop pulling on my shirt!"

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡ 

Thyme grabbed onto her hand and pulled her along,"Let's go see a boat."

"Thyme, you own five boats, you don't need to see one."

◠◡◠◡。・:*:・゚★,◠◡◠◡ 

They walked past a statue and Thyme rushed towards it, gesturing for Malai to take a picture.

Malai grabbed his phone from him and took some pictures but had to drag him away again when he tried to rip the hat off the statue. People were recording him and she wanted to take him away before they realized who he was.