Chapter 31

It's late at night but Jenny still can't sleep ..

Shee was held tightly by the glass she was holding ...

How could she accept it like that ...... she can't give up ..... She will do everything to continue their marriage again ....

She waited for a long time ... she endured not being able to see the man she wanted because she knew she would have it in time ...

She has sacrificed a lot and done it just to prevent him from having a relationship with others ...

She did everything to finally fulfill her promise to marry Wayne ....

She won't allow everything to be gone..she knows Wayne loves her too and that's what she's holding on to.

She threw the shot glass she was holding and other items followed hers into her room.

"No ... his mine .... no matter what happened ........ he will be mine ..."

Her gaze deepened and she started throwing things again ...

the maids and other workers heard what she was doing .... they were very afraid to make a mistake and they might be the ones to get angry with their boss ... so they worked carefully and quietly..even that they are trembling with fear ..

She stopped when she saw the picture of Wayne and her hugging so she calmed down .....

She picked it up and stared at the picture of the two of them ....

"Yeahh ... Wayne is mine"

She drew her sweet smile and then hugged the picture she was holding ....

She didn't care about the broken bottles or glass on the floor and she just kept walking even though she wasn't wearing shoes ...

When she got close to her bed she immediately went to bed ....

"Wayne ... my Wayne ... Don't worry I will get rid of them if they dare to separate us ..." she whispered softly and then she closed her eyes ....

"No one can stop me..." until the surroundings became quiet. ...

.
.
.
.
.
A loud crash woke Wayne from his deep sleep ...

His eyes were glazed and his eyebrows were almost aligned, he looked at the alarm clock near his bed and could hardly paint his face when he saw it at 12 am ...

"Oyyy Wayne !! Wake up there !!!" A brave man shouted outside his room ...

Wayne's face darkened even more when he recognized the voice that was disturbing him ...

Even though he was upset to get up, he got up because Leo had no intention of stopping shouting..

Pagkabukas na pagkabukas nya ng pinto ay syang pagkatok namn ni Leo kaya naman na tamaan ang ilong ni Wayne namas ikinasama ng tingin ni Wayne..

"Nalintikan kana Leo!" Pang aasar ni Stefan.

"Teka Wayne hmmm s-si--s-si Stefan ...oo sya ung nagutos sakin!!"

Nanlaki ang mata ni Stefan ng pagbibtangan sya ni Leo.

Magdadahilan pa sana sya kaso nanigas nalang sya ng maramdaman nya ang malamig na titig ni Wayne..

"Good morning?" Patanong na bati ni Brick kaya natuon ang atensyon ni Wayne sa kanya ..

Wayne want to punch them all pero kailangan nyang huminahon dahil hindi naman Iba ang mga ito sa kanya.

"Yeahhh GOOD MORNING" sarcastic na tugon ni Wayne bago tumalikod sa kanila at saka pumasok ulit sa loob ng kanyang kwarto.

Wayne POV

I just want to rest but because of those annoying creature.....arghhh!!!hindi na ako maka pag pahinga.

"What now?" Walang gana kong tanong at saka isinubsub ang mukha ko sa unan.

Shit!!!

Gusto kung matulog!!!

"Hmmm we just want to make sure na ayos kalang....you know...hmmmm full moon night ngaun"

"And?"

"We need to attend whether we like it or not...so get your ass there and wash your self now"

Stefan seriousness make Wayne frown it's so unfair he look so cute even if he's serious.

"Paano namn kau..hindi pa ba kau AALIS"

They look each other like they want to say something...and that something I feel like a kind of trouble....

"Well hmm...you know....ahh actually...."

______________________________________
To be continued