🚤The Wayfinder Crew's Vessels🚤

🌺The "Puakai"🌊

🌊🌺Name means "Ocean flower, sea blossom; A kind of fish; A group or company of leaders or travelers."

🌊🌺The first of ship of Ula's travels, constructed by people of (First Name)'s hometown to ensure her a safe journey.

🌊🌺A long-tail styled watercraft that relies on Ula's powers over water. Because of this, it doesn't require wind to sail and can traverse against currents and bad weather.  

Amenities include:

Amenities include:

🌊🌺Full-hull canopy with side shades, leaning post/comfort chair [Complete with: Cup holders, fishing rod holder, wrap around backrest, side-lockers, drop down rig tray/kitchenette], Stern settee that doubles as a live well, ice chest and resting area with a lean-back seat used for sleeping, and a foldaway table.

🌊The "Ocean's Compass"🧭

"With the skies overhead and the seas carrying you on your journey"

🌊🧭The second ship of Ula's "unintentional fleet". A brigantine-style vessel, designed to accommodate Ula's larger than normal stature, as well as the crew she sets out to amass. Ask any Marine and they would say that she stole it before it could be theirs. But the handful of hands that made it know that it was actually made for her.

🌊🧭The hull is colored vertically with dark and light blue segments. Much like how its captain changes between being Ula the Seagoing Seamstress and the "Seafaring Siren" the unseen but always there, ocean-faring, swashbuckling Water Warrioress, the ship features transforming sails. By day, they take on a sky blue hue, with a single yellow stripe going down either side and a shimmering, golden sun rising above a watery horizon. When night falls, the bright sunny design slowly transforms into a patchwork of night sky, filled with constellations and a full moon.