We DoN't TaLk AbOuT BrUnO

(YALL FINALLY DID IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW also enjoy the self promo <3)

*AUTHOR POV*

Pepa sat down and sorted through the clothes and toys, basically everything you would ever need as a child. "Um, Tia Pepa?" Mirabel reached her hand out to Pepa in an attempt to get her attention. Pepa ever so slightly turned her head so she could see Mirabel out of the side of her vision. "What would happen if Brun..O" Mirabel stopped her sentence as though she could feel and see Pepa form a cloud above her head. "HE, saw you in one of his visions."

Mirabel corrected her self as she placed her arms right by her sides. "Mirabel please, we need to get ready for the Guzmans!" Pepa threw her arms up into the air in a dramatic manner. "I know, I know, I know, but I want to know if it was positive or less positive.." Mirabel said as she trailed off.

She jumped extremely high however when Felix had slammed the door opened, "It was a nightmare!" He declared with one finger up pointing to the sky. Pepa scrambled to her feet while yelling a 'Felix!' She got up finally and put a single finger to his lips, "Don't talk about Bruno!" she said. Felix ignored her though. He would see something terrible, then crack! Boom, tick, tick, tick, crack, Boom!" Felix had said.

Mirabel took one step back and held her bag closer to her body. "We don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa said a little louder than before. Dolores, who was in the room next door, was listening to the entire conversation, while at the same time, was listening to Bruno in between the walls. "What if you didn't understand what he saw?"

 Mirabel asked questioningly. "Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you!" Felix finally got so close that he grasped onto Mirabel's shoulders. Pepa finally had enough and broke into song and dance.

Mirabel looked at the vision in fear. She had just discovered that she was the one who was messing with the magic. And when she had just backed away slightly, a knock came from outside the door. Mirabel looked at the door in fear. Mainly because, when it revealed to be you. 
"Mirabel you ready? The Guzma-" You stopped mid sentence. Even though you had already seen this coming, you still had forgotten about this scene.

However you weren't surprised, but something that you were surprised with, was with how this scene was set up. Wasn't Augustin supposed to be here? Wasn't he supposed to be shoving all of these vision pieces in his pockets? You didn't know. "We say nothing! Your Abuela wants tonight to go perfectly!" You say as you hid all of the vision pieces inside of the dress. You were sweating. You were extremely nervous. 

You grabbed Mirabel's wrist and pulled her through out the house to get to the dining room, almost bumping and hurting Carlos in the process. You decided it would be great to drag him through out the house as well.

So that's exactly what you did.

Carlos didn't mind, well that was until you ran into a support beam that helped hold the house together. You dragged him right into that, face first. You cringed but dragged him again and this time, avoided all of the obstacles that were nearby. You finally made it to the dining room and got all of the food that was needed, and placed it onto the table, and sat next to Luisa. 

The Madrigals and Guzman's didn't care that you were here, you can stay if you were polite, that was all. You smiled as everyone else had made it to the table. Truth be told, you weren't exactly happy. But at the same time you were, You were happy since Isabela was kind of flirting with you, the night that Antonio got his gift.

Which made you rather uncomfortable so, if she does get married then you wouldn't have to worry about her flirting with you and making you uncomfortable. Right? Dolores sat next to you. She was cool, and luckily she wasn't at her door when you were talking with Mirabel. Also, she luckily may have not heard you and Mirabel's conversation. But that is a maybe. You weren't exactly sure is all.

You swallowed as Abuela started to talk to Marino's parental figure. Was she a grandmother or his mother? You didn't really know since she looked to be about Abuela's age. 'Salud!' You repeated along with everyone else. You didn't really know what that meant but it must have a meaning towards food maybe? You looked at the family as you ate.

Mainly towards Mirabel, she was staring intensely at Dolores. Your heart sank. So she did overhear the conversation. Wasn't her room soundproof or something? That's what the fandom had said anyway. It wasn't cannon so that couldn't have been the case. You looked over to Camilo, he had this sort of flirtatious look in his eyes as he looked at you. 

You looked away, while blushing a little bit. You then looked at Carlos. He had this blank look in his eyes, like he didn't want to be here. You understood that. You didn't want to be here either. He looked at you. You both made eye contact. You lip synced a conversation towards him. You had said, 'I don't want to be here either.' He nodded while smiling a little bit to. 

You smiled and looked back to see Isabela glaring at Carlos. But once she saw you staring at her, she blushed and smiled a sweet and heart warming smile. But you weren't dumb. No, in fact you saw how she was glaring at Carlos, and trust me, you didn't like that. It was said in the fandom, that he wasn't exactly a nice person to be around, which wasn't true. Kind of. 

He can be annoying and rude at some times, and nice on the occasion. The key word was occasion by the way. You frowned at Isabela and listened back into the conversation. It was just as boring as always. Until thunder cracked, there was a cloud above everyone now. 

BUCKLE UP EVERYONE!

1027 words