Detective Mirabel's and Fake Dolore's

*AUTHOR POV*

Mirabel wasn't happy. Nor was anyone else in the house either. Why you might ask..? You left to go home of course! Nobody was ready for you to leave yet besides you mean the world to the Madrigals. Maybe they were overreacting. It's not like that you would just disappear. There is always tomorrow. But everyone wasn't that patient. They couldn't wait that long. Meanwhile with you, we're walking home alone. Just left alone to your own thoughts. 

Not really. You were walking home with all the other townsfolk, with them wanting to go home to. You were looking forward to tomorrow. But before you could go to bed or do anything of the sorts, you did need to wash some dishes, and wash your clothes. You decided to wash the dishes. Save cleaning your clothes until tomorrow. You plopped onto your bed face first, and instantly fell asleep. 

*ISABELA'S POV* 

Restless. All of us were, without my flower in my arms I feel so lonely. Why did she have to go home? Didn't she know that she already had a place to sleep than her own house. I do have to admit, I love her independence and confidence. But yet, she's so timid. Why, Is she afraid of me? All I did was give her a hug. Am I not perfect enough for her..? No! It must be something else. 

Mirabel probably said something to her about me. There is no way that she wouldn't like me like that.I already have a boyfriend, but all he is good for is being stupid. I had already made many flower statues of my beloved Y/N. I couldn't help it. She is just to cute!

*AUTHOR POV*

Meanwhile Mirabel couldn't sleep either she had decided to look around the house for any sort of clue that could give her a hint as to what could have possibly happened while she was gone for five minutes. She was now on top of the roof. Walking towards Abuela's room, that holds the candle. She began to rise up to get a better look at the candle when Abuela walked to the window.

 Mirabel hid as quick as she possibly could. Abuela looked as though she was holding something, like a picture, Pedro. "Ay, Pedro." She sighed. "I need you." She sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "Cracks in our Casita. If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are." She said as she started to cry. "If our miracle is dying.. We cannot lose our home again." She sighed again. 

"Why is this happening? Open my eyes. If the answer is here, help me find it. Help me protect our family. Help me save our miracle." She said as she kissed the picture of Pedro and walked inside of her room. Mirabel thought of Y/N. She suddenly felt brave. Came out from her hiding spot. And whispered, "I will save the Miracle." 

She had got down from the roof, and walked silently towards her room. Once she had reached the nursery, she stormed in, and changed out of her pajamas into the copy of her newly made dress. Got her shoes on and reached her hand towards the door knob but paused. She hesitated and looked towards the window. "Wait. How do I save a miracle?" Casita made a movement that looks like it doesn't know.

Mirabel started to guess, "I figure out what's happening to the miracle." She sounded unsure. The window covers and the nearby desk shook trying to ask if she knew. "Oh, I have no idea." Mirabel paused then got an idea. "But there is one person in this family who hears everything about everything." Mirabel picked up a nearby photo frame that was a picture of the entire family with Dolores listening to something. "So, if anyone would know what's wrong with the magic.. it's her." 

Mirabel got back into her pajamas then sighed as she drifted off to sleep in hopes that tomorrow would be more eventful than tonight. She was getting bored and tired off just sitting around all day in hopes that she would miraculously get a gift. But she knew better than that. At least she had a friend with her during this entire mess. Mirabel furrowed her eyebrows. Friend...? Was that what she saw Y/N as? She did get butterflies every time that she was around her. And get insanely jealous when someone besides someone she trusts is around her.  Mirabel drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face, just thinking of Y/N. 

Next morning, Mirabel woke up rather early, and raced down the steps to see everyone walking everywhere extremely quick. Mirabel spotting Dolores and racing up to her to start a conversation. Mirabel quickly got straight to the point, "Dolores, Hey! You know, out of all my older cousins, you're like my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me about anything. Like the problem with the magic last night no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about."

Mirabel spoke rather quickly, and failed to notice that Felix, Dolores and Y/N (who was dragged to Casita by Camilo.) who were waiting to get food. All except Felix who had spotted the real Dolores. "Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds." Felix said as peeked around Mirabel. You and Dolores did the same. "Worth a shot." Camilo said as he transformed back into himself. But then getting smacked in the back by the window shacks on the windows of Casita. 

Dolores walked over Mirabel and whispered to her, " The only one worried about the magic is you." And walking away, only to come right back to add on, "Oh, and the rats talking in the walls." Then waking away and then coming back, "Oh, and Luisa, I heard her eye twitching all night." She walked away finally but not before making a squeaking sound. Getting her own plate of food and heading over to the table. Sitting next to Isabela, in hopes that Y/N will sit next to her.

Looking ecstatic over the food Camilo had now gotten. But then blushed when he saw you with a Ruana on. His Ruana, he had placed when he snuck into your home a couple nights ago. Maybe you hadn't noticed. But everyone else did. Everyone that liked Y/N romantically we're not pleased. Casita proceeded to smack Camilo as he made a 'follow me' motion with his finger to Y/N. Wanting the H/C girl to sit next to him. You quickly got your food and sat next to Camilo. 

Everyone sat in there own spots and listened in to what Abuela had to say.

'Today is going to be a long one.'

—————————————

1141 words