Chapter 29 (steamy night)

Começar do início

"That's it, baby. You are doing so g-good." He stuttered out. I went even faster, before finally kissing the tip of his cock.

I kissed along his hard cock, before finally putting it all inside my warm mouth.

"Fuck baby, just like that. Go deeper, princess." I put it even deeper inside my mouth, sucking on it like my life depended on it.

"Can you feel my cock pulsating inside your sinful mouth, baby? It's all you, Baekhyun. Just like t-that."

"It's so big." I pulled away and stroked his cock up and down again. My eyes were watery at this point, because his cock hit the back of my throat multiple times.

He pulled my head towards his cock again, making me choke on it. I bobbed my head up and down, jerking the rest of his cock off with my hand. Not everything fit inside my mouth.

"Can you take it, angel?" I hummed around his length.

He started fucking my mouth, making me gag and choke, but I wanted to take it all in and please him.

"You are driving me c-crazy, Hyunee. Fuck, you feel so good." I was rock hard at this point, yet I neglected my own cock for his pleasure. I felt myself about to reach my high, just by watching him and feeling him inside my mouth.

Gosh, I was such a slut.

"Fuck, I'm about to c-cum."

I sucked even harder, adamant to make him cum inside my mouth.

"If you don't want me to cum inside your mouth, then pull away, baby." He moaned out, but I continued to suck him off.

"I want it all inside my mouth, Channie." I moaned and put him inside my mouth again.

And with that, he came inside my mouth and I swallowed each and every drop.

"Fucking hell, baby boy." He grabbed my hips and placed me on his lap again, kissing me deeply and messily.

I loved being manhandled.

I ground my hips against his, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be fucked hard and fast.

"You are hard again Chanyeol." I giggled against his lips.

"Can you blame me?"

I took his hand in mine and started sucking on his fingers, before he reached behind me and slowly inserted one inside my hole.

"O-Oh, finally." I sighed out, loving the feeling of getting filled up.

He thrusted it inside me slowly, before adding another finger in. I was riding three of his long fingers by now and I've had enough.

I needed the real thing inside me now.

"We don't have a condom, baby."

"I'm taking the pill, Channie and also, I want you to give it to me raw." I moaned out. It was a good thing that we were both clean.

With one final slap against my ass, he finally changed our position and got on top of me.

"Let me eat you out, before I fuck you senseless." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he spread my ass cheeks apart and thrusted his long tongue inside me.

"Fuck, so g-good, Chanyeol."

I laid there, spread and exposed, as he licked me out so good.

I couldn't wait to get dicked down real good.

"Look at the way you look, baby. All ready and spread out for me to fuck. That ass of yours is definitely testing me."  He went back to eating me out and I felt my cock leak with pre cum.