Chapter 1

Hey guys just so you know Techno and everyone else at the college is like 18..........for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

//3rd person pov//

Techno was packing up the last of his stuff for college. He started walking down stairs to the front door. He suddenly felt two pairs of arms wrap around him from behind. He turned around to see Phil , and Wilbur both smiling. "You didn't think you were leaving without a goodbye hug did you?" Wilbur said."Actually yes. "said Techno." Well you aren't."said Phil.Techno sighed annoyingly. He rolled his eyes before hugging them both back."Okay okay I got to go now. "Techno said and ran out the front door.

//Time skip because I'm lazy.😜//

//3rd person pov//

Techno arrived at Smith stone collage. (Made up name.) He looked up at the 6 floor collage towering over him before walking in.He walked up to the front desk in the lobby and rang the bell on the counter. About 5 seconds later a women walked out of the back." Hello how may I help you?" She said in a joyful voice. "Hi I'm Technoblade I'm here to get my key for my dorm."" Oh of course." She said before turning and typing something on her computer. "Aha!" She said before grabbing A key off a hook and handing it to him. "Here you are dorm 114 6th floor." She said while handing Techno his key. "Thank you." Said Techno. He walked over to the elevator (and yes this school has a elevator because it has 6 floors) and pressed the button to the 6th floor. You see this school is for all Species what I mean is on the first floor there is the lobby and were the classes are the second floor is the human dorms the third the prey(people who get hunted)the fourth the predators(the hunter)the fifth the in between (people who hunt and are hunted)and lastly the sixth floor the gods dorms.

//Techno's pov//

Once I made it to the 6th floor I walked down the hall until I got to dorm 114. I opened the door with my key to see a guy in a green hoodie with a white mask with a smiley face on it sitting on a bed. He turned his head to look at me before standing up and walking over to me."Hi I'm Dream your roommate. " He said while sticking out his hand. I just looked at his hand not say , or doing anything. There was awkward silence for a second before I walked past him to the other bed. I sat down my bag and started to unpack.

//Dream's pov//

'Well that was awkward.'I thought to myself. I just stood there for a second until someone came bursting through the door loudly. It was y/n and she looked hella mad. "O-oh hey y/n w-whats up?" I said my voice shaky. "Don't oh hey y/n me!" She yelled. "You know exactly why I'm here!" I did know why y/n was here and what I did wrong. Y/n started walking towards me so I started stepping back until I hit the bed and fell over on it. Y/n was standing in front of me her hair floating which is something that her voices did when y/n was mad or upset or if she felt a really strong emotion. "If you don't give me back my spell book I swear I will turn you inside out!" Her saying this caused Techno to look over his shoulder at us. I think he was listening to our conversation this whole time but hearing that he was more interested. "Alright alright jeez. I have your spell book right here." I said reaching under my pillow and pulling out a book. She snatched the book out of my hands.

 She snatched the book out of my hands

//3rd person pov//

Your spell book looked something like this.