[ rant ] i'm sorry

caution!
strong language ahead

so . . .

i decided that it is time for me to stop being a pathetic, 'people pleaser', and ACTUALLY pick and write requests that i ONLY feel like comfortable writing.

i mean, i'd be choosy from now on with the requests since some of them are hard for me to write about or to begin with so, to whoever's requests that i won't be choosing, i sincerely apologize.

and also, i apologize as well for not updating recently. the time i usually have for myself is completely gone and each passing day, it's getting even more and more difficult for me to force myself to just write down something, anything.

but, i'm fucking burned out.

and procrastination's a bitch.

life's hell and i'm just, exhausted.

this app is distracting enough for my head to be filled with ideas all day and not being able to write them down and plan them all out, it's almost like, torture. my fingers were itchy to type down words but i can't, i'm busy and i need to focus on what's more important.

not that i'm saying this isn't important.

trust me, for me, it is.

because, i love writing crazy, odd imaginations and scenarios of various characters and shit. it's a hobby and it's unavoidable to not have the urge to just go and jump in this app and start writing.

and it's kind of a struggle :'c

again, i am very sorry. i know it's annoying how i'm apologizing too much like as if that's going to make up for lost time and the fact that i haven't been alive in here recently but, i do genuinely feel bad for you guys - and mostly for myself - for making y'all wait for too long just for a shitty written oneshot trash of a chapter.

but as always, i am trying and doing my best.

so, i hope you guys would understand, especially with what i've said in the beginning.

this doesn't mean cuddles is done tho, oh honey, no.

i still got a lot in store for y'all huggy lovers and maybe, just maybe . . .

i'd write something sour for just only one chapter.

if you know what i mean (;

and no, it's not gon' be lemon. just pure lime. no seggs, nothin'. just some fun, cute teasing with the human!huggy.

welp

i'd be seeing you guys soon! certainly with a few updates and more :)♡