The next moment, it shot the bee. Wait...Both Rosa and I looked at the gun. It wasn't bullets.

"W-what's it shooting?" I asked quietly.

"Goodness..." Rosa paid all her attention to the smoke that flew from the gun. "The smoke...."

The smoke.

I instantly looked up to Rosa, wide eyed. "The smoke that the flower exuded."

Rosa nodded with a frown. "Exactly...how did it happen? My biggest hypothesis is that this little thing had done something."

"Oh my...." A sudden thought appeared in my mind. I took out a small microphone that could communicate to the bees. "Bee May, please turn on the speaker."

The bee in the box immediately turned to look at me. I gave her an assuring nod. "Alright, let's see if it could work..."

"Umm..hello?" I smiled at the alien who was staring at the bee, horrified. "Hi? Can you hear me?"

The alien didn't even dare to move. "Oh well umm, I'm Bea." Yeah of course...how would it understand? "Uh, you, a mother?" The alien suddenly turned to look at me. I pointed to it as I said "A mother".

It didn't even flinch. It needs to work.... "You, mama?" I asked again. How am I even communicating with an alien?

Surprisingly, it nodded.

"You, have kids? Babies?" I asked again, and did the hand signal of rocking a baby.

It nodded again.

"Umm...flower, kids?" I questioned, drawing a flower and showed it to her.

The alien pointed at the flower and nodded, but then pointed to the small aliens that I drew, and shook her head. I frowned and tilted my head, not understanding.

She tried to speak. "E-eeeeeck."

I turned my head to Rosa who was as confused as I.

"Eeeee-ge" what?

"Eeeeeg!" The alien shouted. Okay she's definitely not a young mother. The power in her voice was so strong.

Oh. How stupid I am. I immediately erased the aliens that I drew, and made a few circles instead. I showed it to her. "Eggs?"

The alien smiled and nodded. Eggs. That's interesting.

"You, from space?" I asked and drew a few planets, the sun and the earth. Then I circled a random planet that wasn't the earth or the sun.

The alien shook her head, and shrugged her shoulders. "Wo-oo-under."

I frowned again. Rosa had already given up on communicating with the alien since she couldn't figure out a single thing.

"Wonder?" I asked, drawing a question mark. The alien frowned too. "Waaaaa-under."

Wander.

"You wander? In the space?" I drew a her and a few lines, then some questions marks. The alien took some time to understand my picture, and eventually nodded.

"Home, no?" I drew a house and the alien with her eggs were in it, laughing. The alien looked at it and her face turned sad. "N-No."

"Oh, poor thing..." I stopped asking questions as I wrote down some notes.

It was all silence, until it suddenly yelled excitedly. "Pa-raaaa-site! Booooody! Home!"