On the same day !!

Start from the beginning

He cant believe what he saw just now but he gonna pretend he didnt saw it.

He quickly walk to the front door. Knocking it afterward.

"Hello? Y/n- ya ? Your friends want you to eat. It already-"
He check the clock somewhere on the wall before continue back.

"4pm. Its already teatime."
.
.
.

Silence
.
.
.

"Hello?"
Law sighed before he turn the doorknob to the side. Realising it didnt lock, his head first peeked inside. Just incase.

After hearing nothin' he open the door a bit wide to slide his body through it.

'where is she ?*sigh* why did i do this again.'

He walk before stopping his movement. He was about to turn his head to the side only to bumb with the side door.

Making loud sound. As it grabbing y/n who just walk out of her bathroom with robe, humming to the song he heard by the airpod.

"Aack-"
She quickly cover her mouth to not creats any fuss.

"L-law san. What r u doing in my r-room."
She covers her covered chest with her both arm.

"Ughh- my head. T-tch. I knocked the door many time but since u didnt answered me. Then here i am."
Law answer nervously while turning his head to the other side. His ears starting to form a pink colour.

Y/n slightly giggle at Law reaction only to get a quick glare from the tall boy.

"Hehe. Ok, wait for a lil bit. I will come back in a few sec."
She shyly run and almost slip by her feet wetness.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes past, and a ringtone could be here around the room.
Law simply search for the sound.

'its another weird gadgets again. Interesting'

"How do i stop this shit? So loud."
Without knowing, he slide his finger on the screen and the sound stop.

'oh...its stop- why is there another person on the other side ?'

Law check his back to see if theres another man in the room but realised theres no one but him.

"Lalalala- HEYY. What the fuck ?! Where is my y/niee ?! Y/niee !! Y/niee !! Answer me!! U got kidnapped or sumtg ?! Hello ?!! You- i have seen your face befor-"
The guy on the other line got cut of by y/n who taking the phone away from Law's hand. He trying hard to comprehend the situation.

'what kind of gadgets talking?!'

"Law- dont answer and take someone's phone."
She smack his back slightly before putting on her bright face.

"Oya? Farlan !! Eyyo i got alot tons of shit u need to believe again~"
She then talking and stoping before unconciously grab Law's hand who sitting politely on her bed.

"What do u want-"

"Shh"
She put her pointy finger on his lip before continue grabbing his hand tightly.