Since he's not looking at them, he didn't manage to see the tears on their face. Hearing those words, they began to destroy their walls and wailed. They cried their eyes out and said their concerns to Cale who's just patiently listening and consoling them.

After they cry, Cale decided to sleep with them tonight to make sure they will be okay which the three agreed to but the problem is that, the children can't sleep.

"Cale.. can you sing us a song?" On whispered, trying not to remember how she acted earlier.

"Song? but my voice is not good, you might not sleep at all" Cale said somehow bothered.

"No, your voice is good human" The black dragon whispered.

"That's right sing for us please.." Hong followed.

Cale sighed before closing his eyes, seeing Cale close his eyes and looked like he's about to sleep made the children sad thinking that he will not do it but they were shocked when words came out on his lips.

+ I see that your confidence is low
Can you try to let it go?
I just want to let you know
That you are loved +

His voice was so good to hear, it made them think of a father singing a lullaby to their child but above all, the lyrics of the song catches their attention. Then they realized, it's for them.

It perfectly suit their situation and for some reason they felt like they would tear up again but this time, from happiness.

+ Are you crying again?
Thinking when will this end
Don't worry, love
'Cause things will be alright

People may let you down,
but I am telling you this now. +

The children suddenly reminisce the past. Those moments they felt weak, lost hope and on their lowest where all they can do is cry because what can they do? They are just a child, weak and fragile.

On and Hong could still clearly remember how the elders of their tribe ridicule them. How they trample and step over their frail body with On trying to protect her little brother from getting hit; how they feed them foods that even a beggar wouldn't eat because of the rotting smell; and how they almost lost their lives as they tried to escape from that hellhole.

Yet, even after all those hardships, it seems futile as they were grasping at straws just to get food to relieve their hunger. It was not until they met Cale, their savior, hero, and father.

On the other hand, the black dragon remembered how the whip painfully struck his body and the stench of his own blood filling the place while Venion watch him, eyes full of madness and contentment of what he is seeing. Then, he ordered his men to "do it better" while eating a feast, ridiculing and enjoying how "lowly" the dragon looked.

No matter how much he cried and do silent prayers, nothing happened. The pain continued, no it even worsened as time passed by.

After years of being tortured, revenge came to his mind but most importantly the plan to get out of that place.

He carefully planned everything. Studying their language, the time they come and go, their behaviour and more. And finally, days before his plan, Cale, the weak human came and saved him.

+ You are valued, you are worth it
You deserve nothing but the best
You are appreciated
So focus on yourself, and don't mind the rest +

Meeting the man in front of them changed their lives. He gave them everything that they thought they wouldn't experience or have. From foods, clean clothes, home and even love.