Ch. 1 Just a Nightmare Away

Smut(Female x Male)

-Horseshoe Overlook-

Micah let this black shotgun jacket fall down his broad shoulders, and he draped it over the makeshift crate table. And fell back on the sleeping mat on the stone-cold ground.

He stared up at the sky his ragged breathing becoming steady once more. Counting stars seemed to be the only way Micah could sleep.

And as the number of stars he counted got greater and greater so did the dark abyss drifting him off to slumber, when Micah closed his eyes he thought of nothing in particular.

-------

Micah didn't know how long he was sleeping but he knew it wasn't for a long time because for some reason he still heard the flames in the oil lamp gently dancing,

But that's also when Micah was awoken by the sound of a woman's voice "Micah-"

He immediately responded recognizing the voice "Mama? Mama?!"

The voice didn't reply, "Mama!" It was rather ridiculous, Micah knew his mama was dead he knew, but he couldn't help it. Micah saw the cloudy figure wearing a long tail coat float about. Not walking just floating.

"Micah." She says turning around to face him. The cloudy figure didn't have any color to her just sky blue. But where there was missing color, like she was just an apparition, a ghost.

Micah remembered his mother, having tan skin and platinum blonde hair. Her eyes were a shade of blue and green.

"Mama!" As Micah followed his mother's figure he didn't know what happened suddenly he was hit with a memory that just overwhelmed him.

Everything went by so fast. He could, he could hear Arthur Morgan his voice shouting so loud.

'He's a rat Dutch!' Micah heard.

'Don't listen to him Dutch! He's sick, Black lung doesn't even know what he's saying!' That was Micah's words, but he's never said that before.

"Stop!" Micah shouted hoping this dream would end.

'You shot me you shot me good.' Micah hears his laugh.

'Thank you, Dutch.' Micah then hears John say. Dutch Van Der Linde shot Micah Bell and John Marston finished him off.

Micah saw the flashes of moments he never experienced. An Island, Guarma. Agents Milton and Ross. Susan Grimshaw died at his hands. Arthur Morgan Died of tuberculosis. Sean MacGuire Dies. Kieran Duffy Dies. Hosea Mathews Dies. Lenny Summers dies. Molly O'Shea Dies.

"STOP!!!" Micah shouts. And all at once, the flashbacks disappear but he is gripped by the shoulders of someone tightly. They seem to shake him.

Micah watches in terror and awe as his mother's figure holds onto him. While it looks like she's hugging him tightly in reality Micah feels nothing.