5-May(hospital)

(continued from last part)

I decided it would be easier to tell Hannah I got on the A team in person so I just went to bed and was going to tell her at school the next day.

I woke up the following morning with a bad headache. As soon as I got out of bed, I felt dizzy and my vision went black until I felt my body collapse.

My eyes opened to my mom and little sister Ella on top of me shaking me.

"Bree. Wake Up!" "BREE."

"What's going on," I asked my voice groggy and vision still blurry.

"You passed out, we have been trying to wake you up for 15 minutes."

"What! I'm gonna be late to school."

    "Breanne you are not going to school your going to the hospital."

"Mom, I'm fine."

    "Bree. You just passed out get in the car we're going to the hospital."

I was too tired to argue so I tried to get up but I was too dizzy to stand. So my mom had to help me get up and walk to the car.  We dropped Ella off at the elementary school then drove towards the hospital.

Saint Andrews's children's hospital.

"Mom, Why are we at the children's hospital can't we just go to the normal one."

"Why do you care, it's just a hospital." My mom asked.

"No, I don't care I just, Nevermind."

I hope I don't see Charlotte or Bob there.

We checked in to the hospital and the receptionist showed us to a room I sat up on the bed and looked in a mirror. I am pale and almost purple-tinted and I have dark circles under my eyes as if I haven't slept in days. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I sat on the examination table bed, my mom sat at the other side of the room on a char and we

waited for a nurse.

After a few minutes the nurse came in she had red hair and I recognized her the moment the door opened.

    "Hello, I'm nurse Charlotte ill be your nurse tod... Bree!"

My mom looked confused,"Do you two know each other, I don't think we've met." My mom said.

     "Oh, my kids went to school with her that's all."

"Oh cool, well it's nice to meet you, I'm Ariana." my mom said and shook charlotte's hand.

"What brings you two here," Charlotte asked.

"Bree, passed out this morning, and it took a long time to wake her up."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Charlotte said to me looking concerned, "we will need to run some tests,"

She did a blood test, and more. Then I got really tired and dizzy again so she brought me back to

the room to lie down, I immediately fell asleep.  But I did hear charlotte tell my mom she wanted to keep e here overnight to run more tests and figure out what was wrong.

A note from my mom was on my hospital bed when I woke up telling me she had to get my

sisters from school and run some errands, and she would be back in about an hour.

Charlotte came back to my room.

"How are you feeling," she asked.

"Better than this morning," I said.  We talked about what was going on in our lives for a while

what I really wanted to ask was when conner was coming back and why he got mad at me and if she thinks we will get back together, instead I talk about school which leads to cheer.

"I don't know what to do, I feel so bad because I got on a better team than her, and I didn't even

want to try out, and I don't want her to be mad at me. Maybe I should just say I don't want to do it and not have to tell her."

    "Bree I did cheer in high school and it was one of the best memories of school. Don't not do it

just to make your friend feel good. You got on the A team you should be proud of yourself, but you do need to tell her."

    A little later my mom came back and another nurse brought my test results back. My mom sat

down and charlotte explained what was wrong with me.

"Bree has something called POTS syndrome, this is where your heart is too small and it can cause dizziness and fainting, so I'm going to prescribe you pills to take every morning and you need to eat more salt and drink more water. Also, I need you to come in every week to check up.

Since they figured out what was wrong I was allowed to leave early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nearly had a heart attack when I walked into my room.

"HANAHH!" I screamed, "What are you doing, how did you get into my room?" She pointed to my window. "I wouldn't have had to sneak into your room if you had replied to me last night, you didn't answer me, and you weren't at school today so I was worried."

I explained to her where I was and that I didn't have my phone at the hospital and the cheer team situation she wasn't upset. She seemed a little disappointed that we weren't going to be together and that she didn't make the A team but most of all she was happy that I made the A-team!