XV

(~・~○~・~)

(~・~○~・~)

The triplets went outside once they noticed Trigger left the house, thanks to everyone downstairs who told them.

They ran out as they looked around for their missing brother, the wind not helping Trixie since it would get in her face. Trevor spotted Trigger's crouched body and he grabbed Trixie's hand as he led her. Trixie moved her hair and spotted Trigger, as Trevor let go understanding that Trixie can see him now.

As they got closer, they heard him breathing heavy. They then realized that Trigger was having an anxiety attack. Trevor stepped up and held his brother as Trigger slowly fell to the ground, Trevor following. Trixie just watched but walked towards her brothers slowly.

"You're alright. I'm here. Trixie's here. Our siblings are here. The Weasleys' are with us. Bill and Charlie are working but they're okay." Trevor whispered in Trigger's ear.

"I'm not alright...I'm not! After our mother died, dad left. Grandpa and grandma stepped up as our parental figures and now...one of them can't remember the good and bad moments we've had together...and our grandma is too soft for us I can't believe they're taking her away from us. Paxton and Eden can try to act like mum and dad...but they never will be. They're just our older siblings that had to take the role after we lost our actual parental figures and then the backup." Trigger growled as he tossed and turned, trying to get out of Trevor's grip but Trevor held tight.

Trixie closed her eyes and felt herself crying as she hugged herself as Trigger kept thrashing. Trevor continued to hold on tightly to his younger brother as he kept moving aggressively. A part of Trevor didn't know what to do, but that was overshowed by an idea that he had. Trevor turned to Trixie and saw her standing figure behind them, with her eyes closed. "Trixie!" He yelled, catching her attention. She opened her eyes and looked at Trevor as he motioned for her to come closer. She slowly did and when she was close, Trevor pulled her hand, taking her by surprise as she fell onto her brothers and Trevor acted quickly as he put his arm around her, hugging her while also holding a thrashing Trigger.

"I'm here. Trixie's here. We're together. We're still here and we'll protect you. It's just us three." Trevor whispered to both Trigger and Trixie. Trigger abruptly stopped and calmed down as Trixie breathed heavy but tried to calm herself. Trevor's eyes closed as he was able to successfully calm his two siblings. The triplets stayed like that for a bit until they were ready to go back.