The group of kids all sat outside in silence as only the wind blew a bit and the sun was hidden as it was only a cloudy day suddenly, filled with clouds.

"What do we do?" Scout asked, from which she was seated on Trevor's lap. Roxie was laying her head on Trigger's chest as she picked the grass below them and picked 22 of them, symbolizing her family and the Weasleys. Ronnie was still with Trixie, this time sitting on her lap as he layed back to her chest and looked up at the sky. Ron and Ginny sitting together, Ron's arm over Ginny's shoulder as they stayed close but Ron holding Trixie's hand and Ginny holding Scout's.

"We wait." Trevor simply told the group as they stayed quiet.

The kids have no idea how much time passed until they heard the door open and they all turned and saw the twins come out with solemn faces. The triplets took this as a bad sign and looked away from the twins. The twins seated with the group, George in between Ron and Trixie, while Fred sat in between Ginny and Scout. "We're sorry you guys."

"What about?" Trigger asked.

"We're not allowed to tell you." Fred told them slowly, waiting for a reaction. Trigger immediately scoffed making Roxie look up at him confused. Trevor breathed heavy and Scout could sense it as she slowly sat up, looking at Trevor. Trixie was silent as she looked up at the twins and they were looking back at her with their solemn faces. Her eyes teared as she simply sniffed, got up and handed Ronnie to Fred, making Ronnie and Fred look up at her confused.

Trevor and Trigger followed her actions as they got up, handing their younger siblings off, Trevor moving Scout off him and Trigger handing Roxie to George. But then the triplets all walked off, at the same time, but different directions. The twins and Ron knew what they were doing now, but the young ones did not and it scared them.

"Where are they going?" Ginny asked her brothers softly.

"They need some time. We'll get them just in case." Fred responded softly as he got up and set Ronnie on the ground. "How bout you lot go inside? We'll take it from here." He told them as the young ones ran in. George and Ron got up and nodded at each other as they followed where the triplets split.

"I'll get Trevor." Fred told them.

"I'll get Trixie." Ron told his twin brothers, George was about to say something, but stopped himself as he thought. She needs her best friend. Fred nodded and then George nodded.

"I can handle Trigger." George told them, they nodded as they split.

" George told them, they nodded as they split

Fred found Trevor as he just stood there. Fred slowly walked towards him and as he did, Trevor crouched down and grabbed a rock and threw it. Fred stopped and watched as Trevor's hands gripped as he picked up another rock and threw it with more force. Fred walked towards him and softly put a hand on his shoulder. Trevor looked ahead where he threw the rocks and Fred saw his tears roll down his cheek.