First Contact [🇺🇳]

Start from the beginning

Scarecrow:"Understood Miss Agent."

Agent then disconnects, the hologram dissipates as one of Scarecrow's flying drones was sent to observe the Outpost, she immediately notices the crimson stained ground of what she assumes to be a Helipad.

Scarecrow:"Huh, fresh blood surrounds the building but no corpses? Weird indeed..."

------------------------------------------------------
...
Accessing Navex Captain "Ruak" Helmet Camera...
Access complete, recording...
...
I quickly load a fresh mag into my MAR-DMR as bullets hit my cover.

"THOSE RIFLE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE FOCUSED ON ME, SHOOT BACK!"

Navex Operator 2:"YOU HEAR THAT? RETURN FIRE!"
Simultaneously all the Base Personnel and my Guncrew, Major Lee and those armed techies included, returned fire while the rifle monsters focused their gaze at me, within seconds most of the monsters were killed, as gunfire stopped i got out of my cover and fired at the remaining monsters, effectively terminating the attackers.

"Clear!"

Patrol 2:"Clear here!"

Combat Engineer 1:"Clear!"

Navex Operator 3:"Clear, no enemies in sight!"

Everyone else confirmed that there were no enemies left, the Base Personnel returned back to their respected duties while awaiting orders from Major Lee or the Heliborne Commander with a side of extra caution, my team returned back to the APC that we were in, both the driver and the gunner were confused as to what happened and asked questions, but we were the on the same page as them since we don't know jack shit of our situation at hand.

Just then, the lights on the Outpost flicker before turning on completely, those techies managed to get the power going.

...

...

[Dell (Technician 1) POV]
Me and Eko managed to activate the backup batteries to temporarily restore Outpost Power, but it will only last for a few days so we need to fabricate some solar panels as soon as possible, i went to the Meeting room/Kitchen where Major Lee was residing for the time being.

"Ma'am?"

Maj. Lee:"What is it, Dell."

"We managed to activate the backup batteries but we estimate it will keep the Outpost powered for 3 days and we need a power source."

Maj. Lee:"Hm, maybe its a good idea to assemble the Base Materials Fabricator, go set it up while i get Jakal and Gater to help you guys set up whatever power source you're gonna use."

"Understood Major."
I left the area and made my way to the Command Wing, where the Base Materials Fabricator is, still inside a box that needs moving, i called for Eko to help me move the box outside but it was heavier than expected, luckily Jakal and Gater arrived to help us move the box near the Gas Storage Tank.

Jakal:"What we doin today now?"

Eko:"We're unpacking the Base Materials Fabricator to get some solar panels up."

Gater:"Oh, sweet we finally get to use our skills out of combat!"

"And while we're fabricating the solar panels can we fabricate a cleaning bot to get rid of the blood? It's starting to smell..."