❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) prepared beforehand knowing their intentions of helping at the burial sight were to end up at the beach with her in the first place, so they had purchased a swimsuit before hand and were carrying it in their travel bag. They were pleasantly surprised to see the merchants sold a vast amount of swimsuits that even catered to their preferred style.

Kokomi's swimsuit was a one piece that faded from a light blue at the top to a white at the bottom. Her chest had a giant dark-toned blue bow covering it where a large pearl sat in the middle to pull it together, and although the top extended down to connect with the bottoms, the sides were cut out to show the sides of her stomach. There was tulle that flared out on the bottom parts creating a mini skirt effect around her hips— so it was easy to say that overall, Kokomi was fashionably ready for the beach.

Her long hair was tied up highly in one pigtail that cascaded down to the back of her knees while her horns rested on either side of the hair tie, the symmetrical look presenting her to be as elegant and graceful as always.

"You look so gorgeous Kokomi!" (Y/N) said in awe as they watched Kokomi approach them. They had finished changing earlier than her so they decided to wait on the beach, and they were thankful for the sandals they brought since the sand was scalding hot the moment they dared to take them off to try and feel it.

Kokomi smiled brightly. "You look amazing yourself."

And she wasn't saying that for the sake of being polite-- they really did have beautiful features in her eyes. The way they stood confidently in their swimwear made her smile as she watched them jump excitedly from foot to foot, the weather and upcoming activities planned something they were looking forward to.

"The weather is nice and it's been a while since I've been to a beach, so I'm glad you decided to join me." Kokomi gave them a soft smile as she was mutually glad since they chose her out of everyone to spend the day with. "Let's not waste any time then!"

Kokomi and (Y/N) looked towards the sea where the waves crashed and met the shore, bubbles spreading across the sand before it was quickly sucked back into the ocean from the currents before another wave hit them and sent them back onto the shore again.

This process repeated as little shrimps and fish swam desperately against the force, attempting to move out of the repeated pattern, but it was like they were being swept closer to the shore no matter how desperately they tried to defy the waves.

There were small shells that were sitting on top of the sand, probably from when the waves reached further at a different part of the day, all different colors of tans, browns, and pinks making it look like they were walking over sparkling gems. The bigger shells would no doubt be found within the water, and (Y/N) made a silent quest that they would find the prettiest and biggest one to gift to Kokomi.

Before (Y/N) was about to dip their foot to check the temperature of the water, the hopped back with one foot still hovering above the ground as they stared at the shallow area of the water with widened eyes.

"What the hell are those?!" (Y/N) screeched as they regained their balance and pointed at the small eel-looking creatures popping their heads from out of the water and looking around with beady eyes as their body slithered back and forth against the sea.

Kokomi blinked a few times in confusion before following their finger to the direction they were pointing at, her confused expression turning to one of relief seeing it wasn't something dangerous.

"Unagi! They're so cute. They are commonly used in foods around here." She exclaimed while a small blush dusted her cheeks looking at the 'adorable' creatures that looked more frightening in (Y/N)'s eyes.