Not A Chapter But A New Book

Start from the beginning

"Yeah."

"Hey, Astrid. Remember about the situation with me and the delivery disaster."

"Yeah?"

"I encountered the father yesterday."

Flashback

"Coming," As Hiccup opened he froze as he saw who it was.

"Dr. Haddock. You might not remember me from a while back."

"No, you look a bit familiar."

"Can I speak to you for a second?"

"Sure come in."

"Well, I am here to say that I accept your apology. The one you gave me a while back."

"Oh. Listen I meant it. I was and still am truly sorry for what happened. For us, it's something we can't handle. To this day, it's something that haunts me but my pain is not as great as yours." The man smiled and he got up and extended his hand to shake the doctor who had no intention of causing any harm to anyone in his family.

"I am also very sorry for the way I reacted. I should've been more reasonable with you and the staff."

The two men shook hands ending the visit peacefully. 

End of Flashback

"So that happened."

"Wow. So after that do you think you will be adding kids to your practice?"

"Maybe. What matters is that I know that they are at peace with themselves after a loss and in all honesty, me too."

"You?"

"Well after that I was a bit tormented."

"Right. I think we both finally found that and can live without a major worry for a while."

"Couldn't agree more."

 The couple was beginning to cuddle while watching the family have a great time. Meanwhile, Elsa was looking from afar at the couple. Seeing them like that reminded her of when she and Jack were that close.

Elsa's Flashback

It was the night after prom and the couple was walking along with their friends at the lake. While everyone was chit-chatting, they went a little farther from the crowd closer to the lake.

"I had a good time."

"Yeah, the food was good. But the music choices were a little... off."

"Off."

"Well, some didn't go well with our surroundings."

"Oh. Which one? Was it: 'What a waste I could've been your lover.'"

"No, Jackson stop."

"What a waste I could've been your friend."

"Jack you said and I quoted, you hate that song."

"I know I know but for once, I agree that it went very well with the environment."

"No. I think it was too, how do I put it? Too slow."

"It was slow enough to admire my dance partner." Elsa laughs and kisses jack's lips without giving him time to prepare for it.

"What?"

"Just that...Well now that I'm here, I wanted to give you this."

"Aww, Jack."

"Open it." Elsa looked at him before opening the gift box. When she opened it, a beautiful necklace was revealed.