ponyville in crisis

After that emotional blackout caused by sonic, we head to twilight's castle where she gets confused as hell, but tries to figure out what's going on.

Twilight: spike, where are you?

Spike: I'm here Twilight, what on earth is going on!?

Twilight:ok, let's calm down for a moment and figure this out.

Spike: want me to get the others and figure it out?

Twilight:no need spike, I might have an idea of what this actually is.

Spike:go on?

Twilight:I think that ponyville might be in a state of power outage.

Spike:but how, I always thought that it never had power.

Twilight:really 😑, how do you think pinkie pie can cook all of her delicious treats.

Spike:oh, but how did this even happen?

Twilight:that, I currently don't know. I need to write to sunset about this...

Twilight paused her sentence and noticed something glowing blue in her library, she approaches it and it was Sonic's quill glowing with blue sparks of lightning.

Twilight:what the?

Meanwhile in Sonic's cave...

Sonic cries on his beanbag chair, thinking of what he just caused.

Sonic:what have I just caused, I know that I'm lonely and all, but what I did just went too far.

Sonic wept the night away.

Sonic:I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

Little did sonic know that what he just caused was about to change his life forever.

Hey Pisano's, sorry for the long wait, as requested, the story is going to be continuing onward. See you in the next chapter.