Chapter 5

"I- w-what?" Daniel said extremely flustered.

M/n bursted into laughter at Daniel's bashful reaction.

"Hah I'm just kidding."

Daniel nervously laughed at M/n's response. Trying his best to calm himself down, Daniel nervously scratched the nape of his neck and glanced at the floor.

Why did my heart skip a beat when he said that?

"We'll I'm M/n L/n. What's your name?" M/n asked, reaching his hand out to shake Daniels.

"U-um D-Daniel. Daniel park." He muttered shaking M/n's much larger hand.

His skin is so soft.

Daniel thought.

"Okay Daniel. How was your first day?"

"U-um" should I really tell him?

He seems trustworthy and genuinely caring.. but I better keep it to myself. I don't want to burden him.

"It was good."

M/n looked at Daniel and nodded sceptically.

"Oh well that's great." Daniel sighed internally at the fact that he got away with that small lie.

But what Daniel didn't know was no one could lie to M/n.

It actually took all of M/n's will power to not drop his smiley and compassionate charade and become pissed of at Daniel's obvious fabrication.

Because one thing M/n absolutely HATED was people lying to him.

"Have you made any friends or acquaintances so far?"

"Um Zoe park."

Basic whores? So that's his type? How boring.

M/n slightly smirk at his thoughts.

"That's nice. Zoe's always been pretty 'friendly' with some of our new male students. Especially really handsome transfer students such as yourself."

Daniel clearly didn't pick up the sarcasm in M/n's comment and only smiled happily.

This made M/n smirk even wider at Daniel's naivety.

"So has anyone given you a tour of the whole school and all the other departments yet?"

"U-um no. Not yet."

"I don't mind showing you around. Just let me go grab something from my car real quick, okay?"

Daniel quickly nodded at M/n's request. Watching M/n politely excuse himself for a bit before exiting the classroom.

As soon as M/n left the classroom he leaned on the wall down the corridor and sighed.

He's hot. But I don't fw virgins.

M/n was thinking hard about his interaction with Daniel so far. Not really knowing what to think of him yet.

However M/n was grateful that most students were in the cafeteria eating right now and not getting swarmed by doting admirers.

Fuck why am I even frustrating myself over him? He's just another pretty face.

M/n really wasn't liking the fact that he was thinking about someone that didn't really benefit him, but for some reason he couldn't stop himself.

Yet as he continued contemplating in his mind, Out of no where he felt a familiar presence making their way to him.

He recognised who this was in a matter of seconds and decided to just let them 'sneak' up behind him.

He didn't want this person know he was aware of their presence so M/n decided to act clueless as he continued to walk down the hall.

As if on cue this person took hold of M/n from behind and pushed the two of them into a random janitor's closet.

M/n rolled his eyes (without the other person noticing).

He wondered why he was letting this happen. But then he reminded himself   The importance of keeping a good relationship with this person.

His family are good connections I guess.

"You know if you wanted me all to yourself you could have told me. although this is very kinky, Jay."