[Name] was sure that they'd get the hedgehog this time, so they'd bring this to add on their victory!

Glancing out from the crack opening of their den, they saw that the coast was clear and started to make their way out, but hearing some small noises caught [Name's] attention. A quick grimace settled in on their face to see the little snowman nuzzling against their leg and was hugging the [Animal Name's] leg. "Get off of my leg."

The irritated mobian tried to wriggle the little snowman off, but it wouldn't pry off. [Name] massaged their forehead with their bandaged hands within annoyance, grumbling incoherent words and limped back inside.

They made their way over to the tortoise that was eating away, "Annoying snowman, meet Spike. Spike, meet the annoying snowman." [Name] wriggled their leg again, this time; making it come off and the snowman let out a small 'Oof!' from ending up on the floor.

It blinked rapidly in confusion, scurrying back behind [Name's] leg, upon seeing the tortoise. The [Colour] [Animal Name's] shoulders slumped slightly, a groan leaving their mouth and ushered the baby snowman towards Spike. "He won't bite you."

With those words said, the baby snowman seemed to trust the easily-annoyed [Animal Name] and waddled over to the tortoise. Its beady eyes widened in awe, a small smile decorating its face and tilted its head at Spike.

Spike slowly looked up at the baby snowman, the frosty creation merely stood beside Spike and leaned against him. Spike went back to eating his food, allowing the baby snowman to snuggle up against him.

[Name] let out a big sigh of relief, seeing this as their chance to make their way out from their den. As they did, they caught a blue blur zoom past by them and this got [Name's] attention. A grin formed, as the [Colour] mobian started to follow on the footsteps, letting out another sneeze.

Another baby snowman appeared.

Gosh, this sneeze was only coming up now?! [Name] grumbled words of annoyance, following on and sniffles were heard from them, rubbing their nose.

...

Sonic exhaled and took in his surroundings, "Okay, I'm in. With minimal damage to Donut Lord's property." Climbing down from the dusty table, he had found himself in Tom's garage. Unzipping his backpack, his gloved hand brought out the shimmering ring. "Here we go. It didn't work out on Earth, but that's okay. You're going to a safe world. A nice, safe world full of mushrooms. Mushrooms that'll be your only friends."

Realising what he was saying, the speedy hedgehog put a halt to his pacing and his face furrowed within a confused and tiresome manner. "That sounds awful. I can't do this. You have to do it. There's no other option." And, that was that. Sonic let out a small exhale, his lips quivered slightly from how this would go now. "Alright."

Before he could even throw the ring, he glanced back at the window. Sonic just stared out there. Maybe, he was hoping for [Name] to break through the window and stop him from going through to Mushroom Planet. Although, the two weren't friends, Sonic was hoping for [Name] to come in unexpectedly and put a halt to his escapade.

Maybe, he could have some spare minutes on this planet, before moving on and doing what he did best; run away.

The blue hedgehog lowered his head in dismay from no signs of [Name] appearing, swiftly turning around to the open space and as he was about to toss the ring, a sudden crash burst through the window and the hedgehog was tackled down.