Chapter 6 || Party Pooper ||

Start from the beginning

"Wait. This is your room?" Dex questioned. "It's awfully...clean."

"Uhhhh. Oops. Yeah.. I got confused because this is where I go after school to study but uh this place this boring! Follow me to the actual grand room!"

"You study?" Tam snorted. Linh nudged him as he gave a "what?" Look on his face.

"Yes, shadymcyellowbangs. I study. How do you think my grades are so awesome?"

"Your photographic memory." Tam responded.

"Well, that helps... BUT! I'm just naturally smart!" Keefe said as he fanned himself. "I guess you couldn't relate to the amazing Keefe Sencen!"

Tam rolled his eyes and continued following " The amazing Keefe Sencen" to his room.

After about another 5 minutes of Keefe getting lost in his own glittery house, he finally made it to his room. He had recently cleaned it, so it wasn't too bad. There were a couple of dirty clothes on the floor but he quickly scooped those up and stuffed them in his closet.

Everyone picked a spot on the floor while Keefe plopped his bottom on his extremely big and comfy bed.

"So. What do to?" Keefe asked.

"You don't listen to your dad do you, Keefe." Tam asked.

"Uh, no? Why would I?" Keefe questioned.

Tam just rolled his eyes and muttered "whatever."

It was silent for a couple seconds before Sophie broke it.

"I have a bottle! We could play spin the bottle! A classic sleepover game!"

"HELL YEAH!" Keefe exclaimed. "How do you play?" 

"Well, basically someone spins a bottle. Then whoever the bottle is pointed to, you have to kiss!" Sophie explained.

"Now that, is what I'm talking about." Marella said.

"Lets do this!" Biana said.

"YES! I LOVE THIS GAME AND IT AHSNT EVEN STARTED YET!" Keefe yelled.

"Okay, okay! I think I have an empty water bottle in my backpack! Lemme go get it!" Sophie said as she ran out the room to get lost in Keefe's house, trying to find the cubby she put her backpack in.

Keefe felt a couple of emotions around him but the strongest one he felt was,

Fear.

He looked around his room to see who it could be and his eyes stopped on an emo boy who looked like he was about to pee himself.

"That scared, Bangs boy? I thought you were braver than me!" Keefe mocked.

"Yeah, not when it comes down to this!" Tam replied. "Who even came up with this game?"

"To answer your question, humans. And does that mean you have a teeny weeny crush on someone here?" Keefe asked.

Tam said nothing as his face was bright red and tugged on his bangs.

"Ooooo! Tammy has a crush! Tammy has a crush!" Keefe cooed as the rest of the members giggled and laughed which made Tam feel a lot worse.

Embarrassment.

Keefe laughed with the others as he waited a while for Sophie to return. It was taking quite a while...

"She probably got lost." Maruca suggested.

"Wouldn't be shocked." Keefe said casually as he got up to find Sophie in his humongous house.

"Wait!" Tam said. "Can I go with you? To find water. I'm kinda thirsty."

"Yeah dude. Come on." Keefe said as Tam quietly followed behind him.

They walked down a couple flights of stairs until the reached the kitchen. Keefe grabbed everyone a water bottle and handed one to Tam.

"Thanks." He said quietly.

Keefe nodded as he began his mission.

"TIME TO HUNT FOR THE MYSTERIOUS F!" Keefe yelled as he started running across his whole entire house.

Tam was trying to catch up but considering he usually ditches P.E it was hard for him. Eventually Keefe slowed down as well and started walking. While they were walking down one of the hallways, a familiar blonde popped her head around the corner.

"FOSTER!" Keefe yelled. "How'd you end up here?"

"I don't know! Your house is so big!"

Keefe laughed as he lead Sophie back to his room. While they were walking, Tam randomly said, "I'm not playing."

"What?" Keefe questioned.

"I'm not playing spin the bottle" Tam stated.

Keefe had a sad look on his face.

"Come on, bangs boy! Don't be such a party pooper!" Keefe wined.

" Sorry, Funkyhair but I am NOT going to play spin the bottle. That's that." Tam said, clearly stating he did not want to be a part of this.

"IT'S LORD HUNKYHAIR! GET IT RIGHT!" Keefe yelled. "And you ARE going to play."

"Make me" Tam challenged.

"DEX! DO YOU HAVE A PINK HAIR DYE ELIXIR?!" Keefe yelled from the bottom floor of CandleShade.

Tam heard a faint "yeah" from Dex as Keefe turned around and smirked.

"Still don't wanna play bangs boy?"

Tam rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Just don't die my hair pink." Tam said as he reluctantly let Keefe drag him upstairs to play spin the bottle, Sophie, following behind.

Word count:1278

Heyyy! New chapter! Now it's gonna get juicy! Lol... don't really have much to say besides ty for reading and stay positive! <3