Chapter 10: Back to All Might!

Start from the beginning

"Dad told us to be good. But... he doesn't like it when we jump on the couch and we love to jump on the couch. So if you promise to not see some things, we can break a few rules." Tenko smirks.

"I knew I liked you since the day we met." I sit down in the arm chair while watching Tenko bounce on the sofa cushions. Izuku giggles as he brother leaps from pillow to pillow.

"It's in your hips kid! Not rely too much on your knees or you'll regret it. Here, let me show you." I rush over to the couch and bounce alongside him.

"Hahaha! Come on, higher!" Tenko laughs.

"I hear ya!" I chuckle and with each jump we go higher and higher, making Izuku squeal with joy.

"Ja, Ja!" Izuku claps.

"Woohoo!" Tenko smiles.

"Let me show you something. Don't try this at home kids!" I use my quirk to do a few flips in the air before bouncing off the wall then the chair then the sofa.

"Woah! That's so cool, I wish my quirk could do that." Tenko slows his bouncing and lands safely on the floor.

"I didn't use my quirk." I hum.

"Yes you did, I saw you!" He protests.

"Huh-uh, I didn't." I shake my head.

"Gran!" Tenko huffs.

"Okay, I used my quirk a little bit. But that doesn't mean you can't learn to do cool stuff." I rest my hands on my hips.

"Really?" He smiles.

"Yup, let's head out to the backyard. I can teach you some easy stuff. Just don't tell your dad." I whisper the last bit.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Tenko nods and lifts Izuku up as we walk to the back door.

For January, it's relatively nice out. It's just 38 degrees fahrenheit but the sun is bright and keeps us warm. I set up Izuku's play pin in a sunny corner of the yard and then laid an outdoor blanket on the grass for Tenko and I. If he wants to learn to do flips and tricks, he needs to be ready to fall.

"Okay, what first?" Tenko skips around the yard with a grin across his face.

"First? First we're going to see what you can do. What's a trick you want to know? What's one you already know?" My eyes follow him as he bounces towards me.

"Well, I can do a somersault! Look." He gets down on the ground and performs his somersault. It's a little messy but it's okay.

"That's very cool Tenko! Now, what do you want to learn?" I help him up from the floor.

"I want to learn to do a flip! In the air! Like you!" He waves his hands around with excitement.

"A flip huh? Alright, let's just do 1 then." I shrug.

"Just do 1? But I don't know what to do." He pouts.

"You just jump and bring your legs over your head or you put your head under your legs and then you land. That's about it. Watch me do it then you try." I smirk.

"Okay." Tenko nods. I do just as I described, I flip into the air and tuck myself into a ball and then land. Honestly flips aren't that impressive, but when Tenko starts school I'm sure he'll blow those other snot nosed kids out of the water.

"Woah! Okay, let me try." He smiles as he jumps into the air and lands flat on his back.

"Ooh... okay just try again." I inhale sharply.

"Right!" He shakes it off and does the same thing at least 7 more times. Each time he lands right on his back, except once he landed on his stomach. Not sure how he managed to change it up but he did.