Chapter 9: Diapers in Paradise!

Start from the beginning

Toshinori POV:

I sit Izuku in his high chair and hand Tenko a bowl of katsudon. He smiles and sits at the counter as he slurps on his noodles. I gently feed Izuku his bottle but I stop halfway through when the home phone rings.

"Now who could that be?" I mutter as I walk towards the phone.

"Hello? This is Yagi Toshinori." I answer.

"All Might, it's me, David Shield!" David says.

"David? David, it's been ages! How are you?" I smile.

"I'm fine, just fine. How are you? I heard you have a son now." He says.

"I'm good! And I do, I've got 2 sons now." I lean up against the counter.

"2! Wow, sounds like you've been busy." He laughs.

"I- wait no. Not like that!" I blush.

"Listen, I wanted to call and let you know that we're having some troubles on I-Island. There are some rumors of people working undercover. I don't want you to come and fight anyone, I just need you to deliver a speech. Something that will make them back down before anything happens. I understand if you can't, with kids and work, but if you end up being free I can send you some tickets." David switches to a more serious tone. I look at Tenko and Izuku as they eat lunch then I turn back to the phone.

"I'll be there! I hope it's okay that the boys come." I laugh.

"Yes of course! Thank you All Might, really." He says.

"I needed an excuse to come meet little Melissa after all." I grin.

"I'll see you soon!" His voice is joyous.

"Bye!" I match his happiness before hanging up. I look at Tenko and Izuku who are both staring me down.

"What?" I ask.

"Who was that? What's I-Island? How do we get there? Is it fun? Is there a beach? Can I go swimming? Is it snowy? Who's David? Who's Melissa? What's for dinner?" Tenko talks so fast I can hardly keep up.

"One question at a time kid! And you just ate lunch, don't worry about dinner." I sigh.

"Okay, what's I-Island?" He asks.

"I-Island is where we're going this weekend, we're going to meet up with an old friend of mine, David Shield, and his daughter. I-Island is a man-made island that is full of technology." I smile as I finish feeding Izuku.

"We're going there!? Yay!" He shouts.

"Yup, it's going to be fun!" I nod.

And so with 3 days to pack, Izuku, Tenko, and I headed out on our first family trip. Tenko bounced with excitement everyday until Saturday when we headed to the airport. Izuku seemed to be in a good mood too. Everything was falling into place as we stepped on the plane.

—————

Tenko POV:

I've never been more scared in my entire life. But I've also never been so happy in my entire life either. I didn't even know that you had to take a plane to go to I-Island, I thought you took a boat. But here I am, thousands of feet in the air, flying. I love it! But I'm also scared we might fall out of the sky., but I'm also excited to go to new places, but I'm also scared I might get lost. I don't know how to feel!

"Look Tenko, there's the island. Do you see it?" Dad points out the window.

"Woah... it's so little from up here." I look at the tiny piece of land in awe.