Chapter 5: His Son!

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god! Inko this is great! Our kids are going to be best friends and I'll be an aunt! They'll have play dates and all that stuff, oh I can't wait to plan all that stuff with you." I cheer as I pick the phone back up.

"Where are you right now? Does Toshinori know?" I clap.

"No, I was about to call him-" Inko starts but I immediately cut her off.

"You can't tell him over the phone! He'll drop dead, Inko, tell him once you get home. I'll let Masaru know but I won't tell another soul until you want me to." I cringe at the thought of Toshinori passing out over the phone.

"Okay, I'll let him know as soon as I get through the door! Mitsuki, I'm so excited." She squeaks.

"I know! I'm so happy for you. I'll talk soon, okay?" I smile.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight for dinner. Bye!" Her voice disappears from my phone as she hangs up.

"Hear that, you aren't the only baby around here anymore!" I cackle to myself and the brat.

'I'm gonna be an aunt'

—————

Inko POV:

It's a short drive back home, but it felt like an eternity. There is a small human being starting to grow inside of me, I can't wait to tell Toshinori! It feels like a dirty secret that he doesn't know yet, but Mitsuki was probably right. If I told him over the phone he might have turned into All Might and smashed into the hospital. But now I'm going to tell him, and we're going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow! Kind of... I should really start watching what I eat to make sure the baby turns out fine. This is my first pregnancy, I have to do my best.

I pulled into the driveway and walked in through the garage. I opened the door and saw... Toshinori doing jazzercise in his buff form? What in the world?

"Inko, darling! Look at these tapes my doctor sent for me, they're going to help me get back to my original form." Toshinori grins and squeezes me in a hug.

"Good afternoon, Inko." Mirai waves to me, he's also in 80's work out garb. It's funny seeing someone so serious dressed up like this.

"Not too tight dear, we don't want to smush them." I giggle as I kiss Toshinori on the cheek and push away from him.

"Smush who?" He asks as he looks around me for someone.

"The baby." I smile and lay his hand on my stomach.

"The baby. . . YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" He shouts before grinning wider than I've ever seen. I nod my head and he lifts me off the ground.

"I'm going to be a dad! And you, a mother! Inko, this, this is fantastic. Our baby is going to be fantastic!" Toshinori cheers as he twirls me around.

"Our baby." I whisper as I repeat his words. He kisses all over my face but the thought of me being a mother still lingers in my mind, it doesn't feel real. Yet, it feels so right.

"Congratulations!" Mirai claps as he takes a VHS tape out from the television.

"Thank you." I smile towards him as Toshinori wipes both our teary eyes.

"This is great, we have to celebrate! Tonight, we can call everyone over and party." Toshinori squeals.

"Darling, we're already hosting a dinner tonight. For Mitsuki and Masaru, their new house, remember?" I snicker to myself as I watch the realization cross his face.

"I see... THEN, we must party twice as hard! You are partying for two now." He smirks.

"Toshinori." I giggle.