hey!

Hey.....
You might have witnessed the battles going on in the fandom.......
But you know what let's just forget the couples for once and remember that damnfam is there because of there FRIENDSHIP.......
Let's just stop spreading hate towards any of the damnfam members and be the fans who love them...
Every individual in damnfam has received hate but let's not take it to such extent that history might repeat itself and any member leaves damnfam which we all know that how much it affected damnfam and us.....when mrunirudh left....we have witnessed that...
Let's not forget that they have their personal life and choices too and we should adore their FRIENDSHIP the most and not pressurize them coz ofcourse receiving so much hate will definitely affect anyone....
Let's for once adore damnfam and not pressurize them with the couple ships....
I know many of you might feel why am I blabbering so much but I feel we have formed a group of friends here so  I just wanted to let my feelings flow.....
LET'S ADORE DAMNFAM AND SPREAD LOVE TO ALL IT'S MEMBERS
and aashna and sanku and addy you three are beautiful humans inside out and we ADORE each one of you coz you are unique...
We love damnfam ❤️
:- My feelings.....