Princess Ashi +Prince Tanzeel❤️

For this one
Tk- a prince of the Khan Kingdom.Has a bit of attitude.Doesn't goes against his father's wish.
Ak- Princess of Khanna Kingdom.Loves fighting but her parents don't allow her to do so but she screatly is very good in sword fighting and horse riding she is good in archery also.
------------------------------------------------------------
Akd- princess these are my final words!!
( He says angrily)
Ak- but dad!!!!
Akm- Ashi don't argue this is final that you are going to marry Prince tanzeel Khan!!!
Ak- when you guys have decided than why you did the formality of asking no..no actually informing me!!!
Akd-princess Ashima Khanna your marriage is day after tomorrow be ready.
(Akm and akd leave)
Ak-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!(she screams angrily) i can't handle this!!!( She climbs downstairs through her balcony)
(A horse was tied up there she frees it and goes in the jungle sitting on it)
(She jumps of the horse and takes out her bow and arrow and starts shooting the tree;she shoots atleast ten arrows and all were on point)
(She sits on a rock)
Ak- no Ashi you can't be weak!!!you can do this but how can I marry a complete stranger(a tear escapes from her eye) no Ashi you can't be like this you can't cry!!ahhhhhh!! Huh I can do this!! Afterall a princess doesn't cry!!!
(She sits there for sometime in silence and goes back to her palace)
(At tk's side)
(Tk thinking)
Tk- ok day after tomorrow I am going to be married..my father choosed a girl for me and i will never go against his wish..dad showed me a painting of the girl i am gonna marry...i must say she is beautiful like hell..I mean looking in the painting it looks like she is super silent and innocent..let's see what she is in real.
(Their engagement day)
Ak-ayeeee!! What the hell are you doing haaa??!! I told you right that I don't want to do it ?!!!
(The person who is helping ak to get ready- p)
P- but princess queen said you to do this..
Ak- queen haa??!!!! You bloody idiot (she was about to punch her but akm comes and stops her)
Akm-Ashi!!! What are you doing?? Haaa?!! Girls don't behave like this
Ak- just shut up ok this bloody idiot is irritating me since so long!!!!
Akm-Ashi talk to me with respect i am your mother....
Ak- don't you dare call yourself my mother okkk i had only one mother ok and her name was Swati khanna.get that in your mind!!!!
(Yes she is her step mother ; her real mother, Queen Swati khanna, was killed by her in-laws as she was found doing sword fighting and all the things ak does now; we can say that ak is copy of her mother.Ak was 15 years old when they killed her and akd was too weak to say anything and they got him married to another women.And her name is Pooja.She forced ak to change herself and behave weak and to not have any opinion that is why ak hates her)
(Back to track)
(Hearing noticed akd entered the room.)
Akd-Ashi baby what happened ??
Akm- nothing much your daughter is not getting ready..i wish she leaves this house as soon as possible..i am literally fed up of her
(Saying this she leaves the room)
Akd- baby are you ok??
Ak-yes dad.i am fine(she smiles)
(Akd hugs her)
Akd-baby in all these years i have never seen you cry.. don't you feel like crying...I mean why you hide it
Ak-no dad i am not weak and afterall my mumma told me once that a princess doesn't cry.
Akd-baby crying doesn't makes you weak it makes you stronger.
(Parts hug)
Ak-that's your opinion dad.
Akd-ok leave it and get ready for your engagement
Ak-hmm.
End of part 1 ❤️
I know I updated after a long time but i didn't had any idea and i didn't wanted any chapter to be dull.Do tell me if you liked this one ❤️
:-Priyanshi.