Chapter One: Running Late

Book THREE? How the crap did I get to it so fast?!?

ANYWAYS! Watty Awards 2011 for this book also. :) Sadly, book four, five, six, seven, and eight will not be eligable for the WA's because they will be rated PG-13. I wish wattpad had a PG-14, -15, and -16, because book seven needs PG-15. Long story, you'll see why when we get there.

Before I start, I'm doing a Q&A session! If you have a question for me, just send it to me on my message board and use the private message feature. It could be about my writing, what I read, my figure skating... that awesome sauce.

~goddessoflife~

Chapter One: Running Late

"James," Ginny said as she made the dishes wash themselves, "Please tell me you finished packing last night. We're running late as it is."

"Okay. I finished packing last night."

"James Sir-"

"Alright! I'm going! I'm going!" James claimed, jumping out of his chair, running up the stairs and past Lily to his room.

He didn't have too much left to pack. Just a few more quills and the invisibility cloak. Wait- where was the cloak?

James rushed around his room, digged around under his bed, looked at the bins in his closet.

"Looking for this?"

James whipped around and saw Albus standing in the doorway, dangling the cloak infront of him. "Yeah," he said, " Why did you have it?"

"You left it in the corridor, you doorknob."

James took the cloak from Albus's grasp and tilted his head. "Doorknob?"

He shook his head, "I hung out with Aidan too much."

"Ah."

"Yeah."

"Um, so... finished packing?" James asked. He knew the answer would be yes. He just didn't talk a lot with Albus. Though they were only a year apart, they just didn't hang out much.

"Yep..."

James nodded. "Well, er, thanks for giving me my cloak."

"No problem," Albus said and then walked back to his room.

~_-_-_-_~

The car ride was silent... almost.

"I can't believe you get to go without me again!" Lily whined, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You kow, next year you'll be getting on the train with us, right?"

"Yeah... but that's one whole year away!"

~_-_-_-_~

For running late that morning, they'd gotten to Kings Cross about an hour before the Hogwarts express left.

"Al!" Selena and Sofia came running towards the Potter family.

"Hey guys!"

"Okay, look at this!" Selena pointed at another Muggle object that she owned.

"What is it...?"

"It's called an iPod Touch Six! Sof, show him Tubby."

"Tubby?" Albus asked, a little confused.

"Tubby," Selena declared.

Sofia handed hers to Selena and Albus saw a little green... snail? What was that thing? on the screen. It tilted it's head so it's ear (if it even had one) was facing them. "Hey little green fool!" Selena said into it.

"Hey little green fool!" Tubby repeated in a high pitched voice.

"Okay," Albus said laughing, "That is awesome!"

Behind him, Ginny said to Harry, "I think we know what he wants for Christmas."

"James!"

James turned just in time to have Emma run right into him.

"Whoa! Merlin, Emma!"

"Sorry," she said, pushing her blond hair out of her face, "I just missed you over the summer."

"See! I so called that!" Trinity smirked at Cray.

"Hey, whoa! I didn't make a bet on it. Or, I atleast didn't shake on it."

Emily rolled her eyes. "Really, you two!"

"If the bet wasn't about me," James said, "I would've been in on it."

"You got bloody tall over the summer!" Trinity exclaimed.

"Where's Scorp?" Emily asked suddenly. "He did shake on that stupid bet. How much does he owe you, exactly?"

"Uh, a few sickles...?"

"You don't even remember?"

"Nope."

Emily smacked her hand to her forehead. "So stupid..."

"Wow, thanks!" Trinity said sarcastically, "I love you, too!"

"C'mon, let's get on the train," Cray said.

"'Kay," they agreed.

"Maybe we should find Scorp first..."

"He can find us!" Trinity said, "Girl, do you think he's that stupid?"