Chapter 9

It all, took a prick of heavy anxious scent released by Felix for Changbin to identify who he was

Mate

A soft voice whispered into him, it was the first time in his life his inner wolf 🐺 talked with him. Changbin wondered why was his inner wolf voice soft and sweet, shouldn't it be rough as he is an Alpha. He didn't feel it weird that Felix was his Mate, he was glad indeed but he was wondering was it really his inner wolf talking with him? Why isn't it so bold and just uttered a word ? And why haven't his inner wolf has talked with him in years? He wasn't suppressing his wolf 🐺. He wasn't, right? He wondered. He was in total confusion. He was debating with himself. He was in doubt who he was in real ?
Felix looked at Changbin's debating looks, he was worried as he thought Changbin was debating whether to talk with him or not.

Felix:  Bin? I

Felix:  Bin? I..

Changbin: * Cut Felix before he could complete the sentence* I have to leave I'll talk with you later.....

Felix had the urge to stop bin from moving away from him again. He wanted to hold him, something in him kept saying that but he knows it's not decent to hold someone who wants to leave.
Just like always Bin left him when he wants to approach him, just like decades back. He remembers Changbin being friendly and outgoing with everyone and even his brothers but when he comes close either he becomes cute and silent or leaves.

Just like how he went away from him a decade earlier. He still remembers the day as clear as the sky. They were playing in the royal fields of their palace. The Han Family has come to stay in the palace for a 2 weeks. It was the 5th day of their visit when The Hwang and Han Brothers along with some children playing in the open field, when Little Felix was pushed to the ground while playing.

His eyes teared up in pain, he looked around to see his friends play happily and in joy. He knew his tear would break their happiness and they would halt the game immediately to tend Felix and they won't be allowed to play anymore today.
But Little Felix leg was aching.