nine

Unedited, happy holidays <3

°•°🌱°•°

It was the morning, on Saturday. The day of their date. Jihoon felt arms around his waist, peeking he saw a cute boy who was cuddled into his chest. Jihoon just closed his eyes and hugged the male closer to him.

"Hoon."

"Hmm?"

"G'Morning."

Jihoon chuckled, "how did you sleep?"

Hyunsuk looked up at him, Jihoon looked down at him, "good."

Jihoon smiled stroking his fingers through the male's hair, Hyunsuk just smiled with a content sigh. Jihoon would not mind waking next to him every day.

"Morning kiss?"

"Let's brush our teeth first," Jihoon said.

"Carry me," Hyunsuk mumbled.

Jihoon did not have any trouble picking up the male and setting him on the bathroom counter. Jihoon brushed his own teeth before grabbing a backup one for Hyunsuk. Jihoon rinsed it placing a good amount of toothpaste.

However, the Male was still half asleep, "Hyunsuk Ah!"

Hyunsuk opened his mouth, Jihoon grabbed his chin and helped him brush his teeth. Hyunsuk was like a baby.

"Spit," Jihoon said which Hyunsuk did as was told over the sink.

Jihoon wiped his face cleaning it for him, "look at that my baby looks so nice and clean."

Hyunsuk slightly became more awake at the comment, "morning kiss?"

Jihoon pecked Hyunsuk on the lips, then again on his eyes, his nose, both of his cheeks, and his lips again. Hyunsuk giggled which Jihoon thought was the most precious thing ever.

"You need to wake up it's date day, so get ready," Jihoon patted the male's thigh. "I'm going to make breakfast."

Hyunsuk finally woke up at that, "it's Saturday already?"

Jihoon nodded, "you brought this bag right?"

Hyunsuk took the bag, "yeah, this one."

Jihoon tilted his head a bit suspicious of what was in the bag but walked out to his small kitchen to make breakfast. Jihoon couldn't stop smiling at the boy, he was such a big baby. His baby.. Jihoon-

The male let out a sigh after he warned himself about his thoughts he only had a week left and sadly his feelings grew very fond of the boy he's been experimenting with. But all things the boy has done helped him out of his crisis with his finances and his father, Jihoon is in a better state now.

At this time, Jihoon just made simple fried rice with fried spam. Hyunsuk came out in artistic baggy pants with splattered paint on them, a big white t-shirt, a blue hoodie tied across his body with some chains. Jihoon smiled.

"You look like an art kid," Jihoon said.

Hyunsuk smiled, "I technically am, I'm a fashion major."

Jihoon blinked, "really, how come you never told me?"

Hyunsuk shrugged, "you never asked."

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "just eat, I'm gonna get ready."

Hyunsuk nodded and sat down on the stool looking at the food which smelled delicious. He was so used to eating leftovers or food his mom sent him, he also occasionally got the chance to eat Mashiho's amazing cooking.