Memories

Jack walked through the big metal doors of the factory building. The smell of gun powder over powered in his nostrils.

"Isn't it nice" Louis smiled "to be back"

Jack gave a laugh "yeah I guess" he said looking around the once filled room "what happened?" He asked.

"Well" Louis walked over to him "the cops found this place and confiscated our weapons, most of us got away but others" he looked around the room with him "not so much"

Jack stared blankly at the wall in front of him.

"Remember the day we met? And we just instantly became friends?" Louis asked.

"How could I forget? I had just ran away from home and you were running from the police"

Louis laughed "and then I tripped god dammit!"

"I helped you hide" Jack smiled patting his friend on the back.

Louis breathed in and sighed out his laughter "those were some good times, how did we ever get mixed up in all this?" He asked.

Jack shook his head "Drex" he said.

"Oh yeah! Drex Mathews! That guy who told us we could "help" him. You know he died a month ago?"

"Oh, how?" Jack asked.

"Police shot him on the scene, I swear he's been running from them since grade school" Louis joked "I heard they almost got one of your friends"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah uh...um..Michael! Michael Clifford!" Louis said finally.

Jack nodded.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked Jack.

"What is there to do?"

"Good point..." Louis looked around.

"I should be getting back to Amelia anyways"

"Ooo" Louis teased.

Jack blushed.

"You're pretty serious with this chick"

"She's wonderful" Jack smiled "and I plan on marrying her one day...if she'll take me"

"Wow really? I never thought of you as the marrying type"

"What do you mean?"

"You know..you're more of a hit and run kind of guy"

"Well I'm changing, I want a fresh start to make things right" he walked towards the door.

"Well good luck mate, you've got a lot of work" Louis laughed.