You were washing your hands when the door opened and Tony walked inside, closing and locking the door behind himself. You looked up and your eyes widened, but Tony put a finger over his lips, gesturing at you to stay quiet.

"Is anyone here?" He asked quietly and you shook your head.

He smiled before he approached you, pushing you against the sink as he towered above you. "Well, hello there."

"Did you miss me?" You asked.

"You have no idea how much, baby girl." He said and put his hand on the back of your neck, bringing you in for a kiss. You moaned into it and put your hands on the sides of his face, kissing him back. His hands dropped down to your ass, squeezing it over the tight dress you were wearing.

You moaned into the kiss, pulling his lower lip between your teeth before letting go of it and kissing him again. You felt his crotch rubbing over you and you felt he was already hard.

"I need to have you...right now." He said through the kiss.

You pulled away, staring into his eyes."Then have me."

Tony kissed you again, deeply and passionately. He put his hands on your hips and picked you up, then placed you on the sink. "We need to be quick." He whispered and you nodded your head, spreading your legs so he could stand between them. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down along with his boxers, his already rock hard cock slapping against his stomach.

He grabbed your legs and spread them apart more. You loved how strong he was and how he handled your body so easily. He pulled your panties to the side and groaned at the sight.

"Already so wet for me." He said before taking his cock in his hand, running it up and down your folds and coating himself in your juices.

You felt him enter you and you arched your back towards him. He thrusted deeper, making you moan.

"Please sir... "

"Shh, baby, you have to be quiet." He said and placed his hand over your mouth to keep you quiet as he pounded into you.

Your moans were muffled by his hand and you let your head fall against the wall behind you.

His other hand took the thin straps off your shoulder, letting the dress fall down to your stomach. Tony smiled when he saw your boobs and he lowered his head to take your nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking over it.

He thrusted faster into you and looked down at your joined bodies, seeing you cream over his cock.

"You're such a slut for me, you're creaming all over my cock." He said, removing his hand from your mouth only to kiss you.

"Faster... " You moaned into his mouth, grabbing onto his arm for support. "Please."

"How bad do you want it?" He asked, teasing you.

"So bad, sir, please fuck me."You whined.

"That's what I'm doing, baby, feel it?"He asked, sliding into you slow, but hard. You definitely felt him stretching you. "I am fucking you."

You moaned out again, arching your back towards him. "Go faster, Tony... please."

He listened to you, pumping himself in and out of you faster, the sound of your wetness filling the room.

He pressed into that spot inside of you that made you squirm in your place, but Tony placed his hand on your lower back, pulling you more into it."That's what you wanted, sweetheart, no running from it now."

"I'm gonna cum!" You said, your hand reaching down to rub your clit, but he slapped it away.

He placed your hand on your lower stomach, pressing on it and adding more to the pleasure as his thumb rubbed circles on your clit. "Cum for me."

"Yes! Yes, right there!" You said as he repeatedly hit your g-spot with the tip. You moaned out one more time as you clenched around him, cumming.

Tony groaned, being close to his own orgasm.

His thrusts inside of you turned sloppy and as soon as he pulled out, you were on your knees in front of him with open mouth as he jerked off, cumming onto your tongue.

"Fuck... " He moaned, as the white spurts of his cum landed on your tongue. You had your mouth full of his cum when he was done. "Show me." He said and you opened your mouth, placing your hands on your knees. "Good girl. Swallow it." He said and you closed your mouth, swallowing his cum. Tony wiped the remaining traces of his cum off your face and put his fingers in your mouth for you to suck it off.

"Thank you, sir." You said and got up to stand in front of him.

"I've taught you well over the weekend, didn't I?" He said and pulled you in for a kiss, tasting himself in your mouth. "Let me dress you up."He said and reached between your legs, running his finger through your wetness before he pushed it inside of your entrance, feeling you squeezing him tight. "I'm gonna miss your pussy." He said, pumping his finger in and out of you.

"We can see each other again tomorrow." You said and Tony pulled his finger out of you, licking your juices off of it. He placed your panties back in place and pulled your dress down. He placed your straps back on their place and pecked your lips.

"See you back at the table." You said and unlocked the door. You could barely stand, let alone walk to the table.

You couldn't wait to finally sit down and when you did, a glass was waiting for you at the table. Wanda was halfway through her drink and you finished yours with one gulp.

"Wow, you must've been very thirsty."Your father said, looking at you with a smile.

"Yeah, I was." Your voice was raspy from all the moaning.

"Did you see Tony somewhere inside?" He asked again and you shook your head.

"No, haven't seen him." You answered.

"I'm back, I'm back!" Tony said, sitting down on the chair next to you. "Sorry, that phone call lasted longer."

You two shared a look and you squirmed in your seat, feeling the pulsating between your legs.

"Should we go, Y/N?" Wanda asked you and you nodded.

"Yeah, let's go." You said and got up, Wanda following you. While no one was looking, you let your nails trace over the back of Tony's neck while you walked past him. He looked up at you and you smiled innocently.

"Will you pay for our drinks?" You asked your father, who nodded his head.

"Yeah, they're on me."

"Thank you." You said, bending over to kiss your father's cheek before you and Wanda made your way to your car.