He always trusted his mother when it came to these things. He loves his mom. This mom is always right...

He was just looking around, in everything and everywhere, but he could find anything. He could just expose Aizawa and Izuku's relationship, but they would probably find a way to stay together. Aizawa would lose his job for dating a student..but that would be all maybe Izuku would lose his hero license, but he wouldn't want to church Izuku's dreams so that was a no-go.

He could use Hinta as bait. Hurting him if Izuku wouldn't comply. Make sure Izuku would leave Hinta behind for his safety. He knows that Izuku would do it in a heartbeat, but what happens if Aizawa finds them. He also knows Aizawa is willing to kill to protect both Izuku and Hinta. And that's what he was worried about.

Aizawa is an adult that has more experience than him. He was being taught by him so he can learn, how to fight. But that went down the drain fast. He was sure that he would be dead before he lay a finger on Hinta and Izuku.

He could use his qurik but Izuku could just break out of it.. he would have to call in reinforcements. Someone who can be closer to Aizawa.. but will they be willing to help...

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

"HEY AIZAWAAA" Present Mic aka Hizashi Yamada yelled. He and Aizawa have been friends since they were in UA. And Hizashi had been in love with his sense their last year. He was too scared to confess, of course, he tried to send signs that he liked him but it never worked.

And now he was in front of the Aizawa's office door. He wanted to enjoy lunch with Shota, but he wasn't opening the door.

INSIDE

Aizawa was sitting down on his office chair with Izuku in his lap, making out with each other. Then they heard a knock on the door and someone yell.

"HEY AIZAWAAA"

They broke away from the kiss looking at the door. Izuku got off of Aizawa's lap and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Shit.." Aizawa mumbled as he forgot that he was having lunch with Hizashi. Izuku was smiling at Aizawa wiping his lips with his hand.

"Your hair babe." Is all Izuku said as he started to fix his belt and uniform?

Aizawa runs his fingers through his hair and tied it up into a ponytail. He put his scarf back on and looked at his lover.

"Good?" Izuku nodded. Aizawa let out a sigh and opened to door.

"What?" Aizawa didn't even open the door but Hizashi somehow made his way into the room.

"Well, you did promise to have lunch! Oh, Midorya didn't see you here! How are you!"

Hizashi sat right next to Midorya and smiled, he hadn't seen the boy for so long and he was glad he was okay...

"I'm fine Mic-Sensei! I was just talking to Aizawa-Sensei about the work I missed." Izuku's lie just flew out of his mouth, he was a natural. Lying was easy for him. Aizawa smirked at the lie.

"Of course! All at the top of your game! But you just got back, take a sec and breathe." Hizashi smiled he was being nice, maybe a little too nice. He just wanted the boy to leave.

"Right! Well, I'm going to take my leave.."
he stood up and walked to the door.

"Bye Mic-Sensei. Aizawa-Sensei~" and with that, he left.

"I brought you lunch!" Hizashi usually brings him lunch, never sense their 1st year Shouta didn't bring a lunch. So he assumed he didn't bring lunch.

"I already have one." Shouta went to his mini-fridge and grabbed his lunch. He opened it, it was some Yakitori and Onigiri.

"Did you make that? It looks amazing!" Hizashi felt disappointed, he made Shouta's lunch. But his disappointment turned into jealousy. Who made that lunch? Shouta couldn't have done it, he doesn't know how to cook. Is he dating someone?

" I bought it.." Aizawa puts his meat in the microwave. Once it was done he went back to his seat, where he and Izuku were.

"𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒?"
(Are you dating someone?)