chapter 1 plans

Ki'Asia P.O.V

Today I planning to kill everybody.

But if they know where I live and Adrianna live I have to bring they to rich. Ion want too but I have too.

And my daughter been missing for 3 months and naviiae won't tell anything she know something.

But I'm planning to kill. I'm planning to kill Lesley Heidi shauwn makiaya brandy litteraly everybody.

But I'm gone kill them all together. Its funny how rich the innocent one he use to be the terrible one.

I got a text from Adrianna and she said drop the kids off at rich house right now.

I called rich and told him I was bringing the kids.

I got naviiae and Devon and told and headed out.

When I got in the car I laid naviiae down then put Devon on the side of her.

I drove quickly to rich house and knocked on the door and brought my kids in there. I told him not to take them no where unless they face covered.

I drove to Adrianna house and asked her what's the PLAN.

She said she having a party and invited Heidi and them and that I need to bring guns. I told her not to invite shauwn. I'm gone save the best for last.

Adrianna P.O.V

The time has come to kill. And I'm gone kill the people that messed me up. They think they gone get off easily. They might as well say their goodbye's.

*the party*