1. Denki Kaminari x reader [Christmas Themed]

A/N: Stupid dialogue prompt I came up with

Fandom: Boku no hero academia/My hero academia

Genre: established relationship Fluff

Warnings: no beta, mediocre writing, terrible nicknames

Word Count: 308

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

You opened a new bag of sugar and measured the needed amount, after double-checking your measurements you threw the sugar in the bowl that held the rest of the wet ingredients.

With the holidays quickly approaching you enlisted the help of Denki to set up a surprise Christmas party for Class 1-A. You and Denki had arrived at the dorms two days before Christmas day in order to set everything up.You had both started working hard on everything that needed to be set up, however before long the two of you had started to goof off.After a very long and messy food fight in the kitchen, your boyfriend had been appointed to decoration duty.As far as you knew he was doing fine, you could hear him behind you putting up the streamers and tinsel; there was also the occasional jingle of bells heard.You took out a rolling pin and rolled the dough, after a while, you decided the dough was alright you took out the cookie cutter and pressed shapes into it.After putting them in the oven you started to make some pre-made icing mix, after mixing in green dye you set the bowl down on the counter.

Deciding to check on your boyfriend you turned around and walked towards the common room, there you saw Denki putting silver tinsel around a large Christmas tree that already had some red ornaments on it.On the floor was a box that had some lights in it, your gaze shifted to the top of the tree. Instead of an angel or a star, there was just a... picture.

You let out a small sigh, "Denki?" 

"Yeah, cuddle muffin?"

"Why is there a picture of me on top of the Christmas tree?"

"'Cuz you're a star!" he shot you a brief wink accompanied by finger guns.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

(this is so bad it was written so long ago)