The End!

Hello,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will always be by your side even from the heaven...🥺

Prachi: Prerna you go its time for my death...you don't risk your life..

Prerna: Di Don't speak Like this I wont go... Even if I die I don't have any issue...

That's when Prachi realised Prerna loves her very much...

While other side,

Ranbir also had come there as since morning he was feeling some danger is going to cause while since Prachi left his heart was aching so he though to come with Prachi....

Ranbir: Prachi give me your hand...

Prachi tried a lot and after some tries she was successful....Prerna held Prachi's other hand...

Prachi hugged Prerna first...

Prachi: Thank you so much for saving my life risking yours... I love you too Prerna....I forgive you

Prerna was having happy tears...

Later they broke the hug...

Prerna: Thank you so much di for forgiving me...

Ranbir smiled seeing them and Prachi hugged him...

Prachi: If you wouldn't have come then I would have fallen down...

Ranbir: I guess you remember whenever you will fall I am there to hold you everytime...

They were still hugging each other and that's when the land below them slid...(landslide caused) and they both fell down the cliff in hug....

Prerna: Di jiju....

And here's the end of their life...

All were very sad, tears were flowing off their eyes...That's when Prachi and Ranbir came dressed up in white clothes...

Prachi: Ranbir we left and they all became sad...we need to make them happy and go right?

Ranbir: Yes Prachi...

Saying Prachi And Ranbir send a huge flying kiss to all and All were sad but in their minds only Pranbir came...which made them smile...

Pranbir ( in families mind ): Let Me Love You  from the heaven too , please be happy everytime we will always be by everyone's sides....

And Ranbir picked Prachi in bridal style and they disappeared....

The End...

This was not the end but the start a new fresh start for all on the words of our lovely Pranbir ~ Let Me Love You.... 🥺 from the heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked it...

Will miss this story...

Signing off~ Pranbir25

pranbir_cuties

minhagafoor
its_Prashika
Yashikaoswal
Prajuthool22
-stvrdxst-
Solely_Pranbir
pranbir_sneha