Hatred!

Hello, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart...❤️❤️

Prachi: I hope you all are done so I can say something! First of all I am Prachi King Mehra... you are not my family you all are my father's family...and I hate you all from the bottom of my heart and what were you saying I didn't tell you all that I am Prachi! Why should I tell you who am I? Who are you all to me? And first of all Prerna is not my sister she is my step mom's daughter ...And I didn't leave you all it was you all who ousted me from the house it was you who betrayed me not me ! And I had come to that engagement for my brother Anurag! Not for your so called Princess of Mehra empire... And yes I was happy as it was my brother's engagement not for the girl who is the destroyer of my life, not the one who snatched my family from me!

She took everything from me, my mom , my dad, my house, my happiness, my family, my place, my brother.....is this the thing what a sister does!...She is  not even worth of it to be called as my sister... while Vikram uncle I didn't tell anyone about this cause I didn't want my loved ones to be sad if I had told what happened with me how they accused me for my mom's death..Infact Mr and Mrs.Mehra nice acting you both should be called the king and queen of drama...what type of story you cooked up....and all just sa the one side and became emotional....yet according to you both I am wrong....

And Now I will tell what happened on that day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hope you all liked it!

Sorry for short one but I want answers from all what do you think would have happened that day!

Signing off ~ Pranbir25

pranbir_cuties 🦋🦋

minhagafoor
Prajuthool22
Yashikaoswal
Solely_Pranbir
-stvrdxst-