➼ Uncle Pushan & Uncle Aryaman!

"Chalo! (Let's go!)" said Yama, as he wrapped an arm around a startled Yuddhisthira. 

Nakula and Sahadeva along with Arjuna looked towards them — all four of them were seated together, exchanging stories about their brief experience with their celestial family — One thing was very common amongst them  — All of them were severely confused and immensely overwhelmed plus intimidated too.

"Where Pitashri?" asked Yuddhisthira, feeling a bit brave in front of his father.

Yama sighed, "Hastinapura had addled your brains, little son. You need rest."

"Huh?" Yuddhisthira said with a bewildered voice, "I am alright, pitashri."

"I am sure you are," replied Nasatya, as he came over, "Jyesht is speaking of something else. You are too young to understand."

Dasra added as he came to stand behind Sahadeva, "What he meant was let's go and meet Saaravi. She hasn't yet met her nephews after all."

Nakula, Sahadeva and Yuddhisthira glanced at each other with strained smiles. Nakula said, "Umm, can't we meet her after the ceremony is over?"

"Oh no!" Dasra shook his head as he gently swept Sahadeva's hair with a fatherly hand, "The Ancestor Ritual will go on till Sunset. Then the females will monopolize her time — it's better if you meet her now."

Sahadeva unconsciously leaned into the fatherly touch murmuring softly, "Okay."

"Good boy," said Dasra, gently nudging him to get up. Yama and Nasatya did the same. Jayant came right then with a teasing smile, "Wow! Badi Maa actually let you two out of your bed rest?"

"She has grandchildren now," Nasatya rolled his eyes, "That apparently does the trick."

Jayant laughed before pulling Arjuna along, "Come on! Let's go meet my munchkin!"

"Munchkin?" mouthed Arjuna with a dazed look.

Saaravi, on the other hand was surrounded by her female friends — some of them were the heavenly beauties belonging from the Apsara clan and some from the Gandharvas, the practitioner of several arts. She glanced up the moment she sensed her brothers approaching — a smile graced her painted lips, exposing the dimple on her left cheek.

"Bhrataye!" She greeted as she got up from her seat, extending her arms for a hug. Yama gently wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead lovingly. Nasatya and Dasra did the same and instead kissed her cheeks, making her giggle. 

"Jayant Bhai?" She extended her arms towards her cousin, who happily picked her up and spun her around, eliciting rich and bright laughter from her. 

"Munchkin, meet your nephews and youngest cousin!" said Jayant as he placed her down. She turned around, her happy smile became strained as she met the eyes of the people who had unknowingly or knowingly hurt her twin. 

"Putro," nudged Yama, "Go, take her blessings!"

Yuddhisthira, Nakula and Sahadeva nearly winced but did as asked. Saaravi gave a practiced smile and blessed them. She then turned towards Arjuna who had a stubborn look on his face. At Yuddhisthira's glare, he grudgingly took her blessings. She blessed him as well, but did not say anything else.

"So Munchkin," Nasatya started only for Jayant to protest very loudly, "That's my nickname!" — Nasatya royally ignored the quacking eldest son of Indra, "I heard an interesting thing from Nanu."

Saaravi blushed red, before giving a severe glare, "Don't you say anything about it to anyone, bhaiya!"

Nasatya smirked while everyone looked at them curiously and in wonder (especially the newly arrived demigods), "Oh? What will you do if I don't?"