➼ Blunt Grandparents Galore 2!

Part 2 is here! Aren't you guys happy I am updating everyday? This is momentary though. Writer's Block is a very real thing!

P.S. This is a celestial book where only celestial relations are handled. So Karna is Kakashri for Yuddhisthira, Nakula and Sahadeva, cousin for Arjuna and nothing for Bheem as Vayu dev has no immediate family relation with the AdityaKuls. 

................

Grandparents Galore continuation

Arjuna happily gave a hug to Yuddhisthira, who looked confused at his younger brother's antics. Did his brother turn crazy too?

"What happened Arjuna?" asked Yuddhisthira. Arjuna shook his head, face pressed against his brother's neck, "Nothing. I just missed you."

Yuddhisthira blinked but let his brother derive whatever comfort he was seeking from him. Nakula entered just then and smirked at the scene, "Waah! Bhrata Arjuna did you mistake Jyesht as Bhabhishri?"

"Shut up!" Arjuna grumbled, as he slumped against Yuddhisthira with a sigh. He whined, "Jyesht! Everyone is crazy here! Do you know that Angaraja calls Jyesht Jayant 'Jayant Bhai'? He even behave cozily with him!"

Nakula gave a slow blink, while Yuddhisthira asked in a deadpanned voice, "Are you complaining about Angaraja or the fact that everyone is crazy?"

"Both!"

Nakula laughed saying, "Well we had fun! Our grandmothers pampered us even after being so busy. Do you know everyone gets midnight snacks here? Poor Bhrata Bheem! He got the wrong father." 

Arjuna glared at him and Yuddhisthira mediated, "Alright, alright. Where is Sahadeva?"

"With Prapitamaha," said Nakula before slapping his own forehead, "Right! That's why I came. Prapitamaha Kashyap and Prapitamahi Aditi is here. Let's go."

"Mahadeva!" Arjuna slumped even more, "More of them!"

"What happened?" asked Nakula with narrowed eyes, "Why are you killing the happy mood? I mean it's Bua's wedding and we're having fun here."

"You may be," said Arjuna, "But I am not."

"Why not?" asked Yuddhisthira genuinely confused.

"Everyone brings up how Draupadi insulted Angaraja," grumbled Arjuna, "-and they're accusing me too and everyone is pampering him! No one says anything to him! He just waltzes in and out from wherever he wants and they happily accommodate him! Everyone smiles at him and say sweet words and feeds him like he is a baby! That so-called baby can fire dangerous and lethal arrows for god's sake. I didn't even know that baby had a baby sister and I miss Madhav!"

Nakula and Yuddhisthira glanced at each other with amused smiles. Yuddhisthira said cautiously, eyes sparkling with mischievousness, "By any chance anuj, are you jealous?"

"Jealous?"  said a baffled Arjuna. Nakula leaned in, adding some oil and ghee to the fire his elder brother was stroking quiet skillfully, "Yes, you know....a burning smell, an uneasiness when everyone pampers Kakashri, but you only get attention from your immediately family, when Kakashri is adored but you're similarly accepted but not adored?"

Arjuna's cheeks puffed up, "Why are you continuously calling Angaraja as Kakashri?"

"Because he is our Kakashri!" said Nakula, turning towards Yuddhisthira, "Bhratashri, only bring him when he is sane and burning less in jealousy, alright?"

Yuddhisthira chuckled while Arjuna puffed up his cheek like a baby Indra, looking adorable.

All three of them finally left towards the main massive hall where everyone was gathered in.