Chapter 19- No More *Part 2

Start from the beginning

I tear my eyes away from the scene on the screen and look down, just realising how parched my throat is, my eyes rest on the large cola resting in the cup holder on Logan's left. I glance at his face, he seems interested in the film, not even noticing my eyes on him. The bright screen reflected in his dark eyes. 

I drag a lungful of air in and then lean across his lap, trying to not touch him to reach the drink. My hand closes over the cool plastic, water droplets making my fingers wet. I lean slightly to pull the cup out of the holder and as I do the side of my face grazes the crotch area of his jeans, the soft fabric warm against my face.

My eyes widen as they dart to his 'place', I hope that that is just his zipper making his jeans that shape. I look up, even though everything in me is screaming not to, my mouth forms an 'o' shape as I see Logan staring down at me with a heated heavy lidded gaze. His eyes are tinted in a glowing hazel informing me that the 'bump' in his trousers has nothing to do with his zipper.

I move away from him slowly, like you would do to a dangerous animal, and sit back in my seat. I swallow as much as I can with my dry throat which reminds me of the cold drink in my hand. Still looking at Logan for any sudden movements towards me with weary eyes I pull the straw into my mouth with my tongue. My lips close around it and I suck in the delicious liquid.

I try to ignore the whole of my body tingling, the more I tingle the hotter the room seems to get.

When I've had my fill I lean over Logan to place the cup in its holder all the while our gazes are still connected, the atmosphere tense. When I go to lean back in my seat, finally relaxing a bit and about to break our gazes, I'm surprised and squeak slightly when he releases a guttural growl and clasps his hands tightly on my waist to swing and lift my body onto his lap.

Right onto his hard on...

My legs are parted as I sit astride his lap; my dress revealing the top of my thighs, my sensitive area burning and throbbing as it rests on his sensitive, hard area. I can feel myself getting wet...I don't ever remember being this wet before.

"Shit", I breathe as I moan as he grinds into me, my body reaching a temperature that leaves me literally burning in need.

I've gone into heat. Again.

In a cinema.

"Fuck."

____________

Logan trails his hands lightly over my thighs, skimming my skin as he pushes my dress up to expose my panties.

He takes my ear lobe into his mouth, nibbling and sucking. He then releases it to blow lightly on it, making my whole ear burn. He lips skim my ear as he whispers, "I love you in a dress...mi amor."

I shiver at this new endearment, makes me feel....loved and sexy for some reason. He starts to express his love of my outfit by gliding his fingers down to the curve of my ass to stroke and pinch it. I suck in air between my teeth when he glides his hands over the tops of my thighs to go to my inner thighs.

He trails his index finger down my panties, I stare at him wide eyed as stares into my eyes. I freeze when I hear a scream from the screen I now have my back to. I can't be seriously considering to let him do this in the cinema with all these Werewolves in here, who note to self have every good hearing and sense of smell so they must be able to smell my arousal already.

I tense my legs about to get off his lap despite this heat lighting my body on fire but he stops me by his finger slipping past the line of my panties. His finger trails my wet slit and I moan and buck my hips.

There is no going back.

_______________

His lips crash against mine to consume my thundering moan as I find my release, two of his fingers sliding out of me. Coated in my juices.

I breathe out heavily and sigh in pleasure as my heat dissipates. My heart thunders heavily in my chest from the earth shattering orgasm he just gave me by only two fingers. God, I wonder what his....no, I won't even think about it. I can't allow my feelings to spark another heat.

I rest my head on his broad shoulder as he cradles me to him. "Ve, my beautiful mate you could've warned me you felt the heat coming on, I could helped you earlier. These heat's are close which means your body is begging for me to claim it....mi amor, no more."

I lean back to look at him with my eyes hardened, slightly confused, "No more?"

He grabs a piece of my hair to twist it around his finger, my eyes watching his pink lips for his next words that I know I am not going to like at all. "No more...of this. No more easy way's out. The next tims you go into heat Ve it will be your last, because we will mate. And I will claim you as mine...fully."

I stare at him, horror struck.  My gaze vacantly on his tousled raven black hair as mull over one very important question.

When will my next heat be!?

Sorry it's late and I don't know when the next upload will be as my following weeks are my exam weeks.

So please comment below, the first one's of you to do that will have the very gracious honour of having this chapter dedicated to them.

Thanks for reading lovelies!! <3