You

Dirty tissues, trust issues, glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you. Lonely pillows in a strangers bed. Little voices in my head.

// Y/n POV //

"Are you finally over her?" Jennie asks while sipping some coffee. "Idk... I really like Rosé unnie, but she is always there in the back of my mind. It's still eating me away" 

"I'm worried for both of you, I don't want you to break her heart or yourself. You should have thought this through" I look at her, she is looking at me with so much worry in her eyes. "I won't break her heart, I don't want her to experience what I had to go through." 

//Flashback//

"Babe I'm home!!" I yelled out. No answer. I sigh, as I put my things away. I noticed my girlfriend has been really distant lately and I don't know what to do about it. Did I forget something? Did I do something wrong? I thought it was her job as a idol, but before she always tried to make time for me, and I always tried to make time for her. 

"Y/n we need to talk." Jihyo said in a serious tone. "Whats wrong, babe?" I asked innocently even though there was so much tension in between us. "Y/n, You and I... it's not working anymore. We are both busy and it's getting too crazy, and I... fell out of love." 

I look at her in shock "Y-you fell out of love?" she looks down "What did I do wrong? Please let me fix it!" "No, Y/n. I-I met someone else and we have more time together and I fell in love with him. I'm sorry Y/n I don't love you any more. He's better, I love him"

"How long have you been doing this?" She looks at me "T-two years, Its Daniel" 

My heart shattered. D-Daniel? As in my childhood "bestfriend", Kang Daniel? "You cheated on me, with the person that broke me?" I said with tears in my eyes "You knew how vulnerable I was, you saw and comforted me through it, and now you are doing it to me." I said my voice cracking 

"I really thought I was fixed, I thought I could be myself again, but I'm back in that hole" tears start to fall down my face "Y/n I-" she stares me in the eyes "I liked you, but it was always Daniel" I let out a shaky laugh.

"W-well, there is no use on holding on then, so thank you for saving me,  being my best friend, and  making amazing memories with me. I-I'll pack." I walk away but stop for a moment "But still know, I will always love you. I won't break our promise. Goodbye Jihyo."

//End//

I sigh and started to walk away"I have to get back to work, enjoy your coffee, unnie" she looks at me one last time "I love you Y/n" 

I stopped "I-I love you too" 

// few hours later //

"Here is your Cappuccino, Miss Jung" I said smiling at her "thank you, I have always loved this place, it always has the best stuff." "Thank you ma'am" She smiled at me as she started to walk away, 

" oh by the way I have a friend coming soon, after you take her order direct her to me and please, call me Yerin." I smile at her "I'll make sure to do that mis-" she interupted me "no- Yerin" "ok, Yerin" I chuckled.

I went to the sink started cleaning some of the mugs and plates to get them ready, "Y/n unnie, you need to relx a bit" a cute voice called from behind me. I turn around "Shuhua, I can't, now get back to work" 

I get back to cleaning mugs "But Unnie, you need a break, let me do it" "No you got to keep an eye on the pastries, you know how many customers come in everyday!" 

"Fine I'll go, I'll go." she starts to pout as she walks to the back. " but I'm serving next time!!" 

I chuckle and get back to work. I hear the bell ring, telling me there is another customer. I turn around wiping my hands and look up " Hello, how can I help-" I froze as I looked at he woman across the counter, looking at me in shock. She still looks beautifu- no gotta keep it professional 

"How can I help you, Miss Park?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey, feeling like i should add more so I did, Yeah!!

No hate on Kang Daniel, its for the story, THIS IS A STORY, everything is fake except the people.

K thx for reading have an amazing day??

-JJ