Silence fills the air but it's not uncomfortable. They just sit their, staring at each other. Kie's eyes move to Liv's lips then back up to her eyes, as if she was asking for consent. Liv nods slightly and leans in till she can feel Kie's breath on her face. Their lips meet for a second, however the door slams open and Anna storms in.

"This door stay open," She exclaims looking directly at Liv.

"Mum go away!" Kie shouts throwing a pillow at her. 

Anna rolls her eyes and walks away. Kie groans and lays back on her bed. 

"Do you ever just want to run away?" Kie says, staring at the ceiling,"To leave the obx and never come back,"

"All the time," Liv replies, truthfully. 

"Why don't we do it?" She quickly returns onto her side, "Why don't we go?" 

"What now?" Olivia faces Kie.

"Yes right now, we go and never look back," 

"Don't you think the boys would miss us too much?" 

Kie shrugs, "We'll bring them too,"

Liv laughs and Kie phone buzzes. 

"They boys want us to go round to the chateau,"

----

"And we were right outside like this," JJ explains, leaning us against the wall, "And all we hear is just BAM BAM BAM,"

"Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside. And im just looking at him like-" He interupts himself, "Wait, first off, look at this shit," He comes up to them and shakes his head. White flakes fall out of his hair onto the girls laps.

"That's dandruff, disgusting," Kie scoffs while Liv pushes his head away in disgust.

"Look at all of that," JJ points, "That's paint. At that point, I was just waiting for death."

"Oh ok you saw the guys that shot at us right?" Pope asks, head in his hands.

"Yeah"

"Did you get a description of them?"

"What'd they look like?"Liv pipes in.

"Anything we can bring to a police report?"

"Burly..." JJ finally says and leans back with a huff.

"Burly?" Pope repeats.

"That's not very helpful," Kie scoffs.

"Ok well the type of guy that works at my dad's garage," JJ exclaims, "I mean you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers. And i can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers... they're square groupers," JJ adds, dramatically.

"They're square groupers, like narco square groupers?" Pope asks.

"You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie," Kie groans. 

"What does this square grouper look like?" Liv asks again. She looks over to John B whose standing in the corner and he just shrugs at the girl.

"You weren't there!" JJ snaps, "I wasn't taking little mental Polaroids the entire time! But i can tell you by the way Ms Lana was screaming, these guys are serious."

"Why would they want the compass?" Kie questioned.

"It's a piece of shit," Pope blurts out. Liv slaps him on the arm and gives him a look that says shut up.

But the boy carries on anyway, "You can't pawn it off for 5 if you wanted to."

"No offence," He adds on the end.