"How is agent Hanabi doing, Regulator?" Dr. Wu asked, while looking at Hanabi's files.

"She is doing well, sir," Saber reported, "we never foresee that she could quickly climb up the ranks this fast, she even has surpassed Lieutenant Gavin".

"Very good, she will a use to us," Dr. Wu put down the file.

"Sir, permission to asked," Dr. Wu nodded and let Saber spoke.

"Why are you fond of her? She was our enemy after all".

"She might have information on the rumours of Dr. Leo; I am afraid that he might return to betray us once more. But I do assume that she might join the squad as their spy".

"I understand sir, I will order Automata to have his guard up".

'Looks like that do have a brain,' she thought as she continued her work. After a long day of work, Hanabi walked back home, since Aamon had to return to Castle Aberleen for some family business. She walked passed one of her favourite restaurant, that she used to go with Gusion. 'It's been a long time since I've been here,' she thought.

Hanabi walked in as she decided to have a bite. While Hanabi was looking for her wallet, a very familiar voice spoke, "This is on me".

She turned around to be face to face with her ex. "You shouldn't have Gusion," she said with an expressionless face.

"Shouldn't the men pay for the ladies dinner?" he asked with a flirtatious smirk.

With a scoff, she turned away from him and walked to a talk, while giving Gusion a hair-slap. Surprisingly, Gusion was patience and let it slide. "Since when you became patience, Gusion?" she asked as she was beginning to feel uncomfortable with his new attitude.

"Is it wrong to have a little change?" he teasingly asked as he grab her chin, forcing her to look at him.

'Oh gods, he is back; he will never change, will he?' she quickly took her food and dashed out of the restaurant. Hanabi walked to the park, hoping that she could have some alone time. She let out sigh of relief as she was finally alone. While eating her dinner on a picnic table, she watched a family happily enjoying their time together.

She began to smile as she imagine herself starting a family on her own. She began to admire the silver band on her finger, the feeling of having an object that was representation of love make her smile; ear to ear.

Gusion watched her from a distance, had his heart now tighten as he curse himself to let her go. 'Once the job is done you will be mine again Hanabi, I promise that,' he thought as he returned back to the V.E.N.O.M. base.

The next day, Hanabi was out on patrols with the tank, as he decided to test her on her keen eye. Hanabi felt bored as they had been driving around the city for quite sometime, and she could only past the time by looking at the scenery. Just when she was about to look away, she noticed a boy, wearing a black hoodie, running away from something. "Sir," she reported, "I believed that kid is in danger".

"That is nonsense," he replied, "probably a punk, just got himself into trouble," he brushed off Hanabi concerns.

"Oh, so you killed my brother because you think he was the villain, when he was just actually doing his job," Hanabi argued.

"Your brother, broke the law, and was involved with the black market," Johnson argued back.

"I never knew the police could be so corrupted, until they are confusing between justice and the law; I see now why Gusion decided to turn his back on this squad," Johnson immediately pulled on the breaks at her argument.