New Groom

Hanabi's POV

On the next day, I woke up on an unfamiliar bed. I was sleeping on my side, which made my back ached a little so, I turned over so I could lie on my back. As I laid there, I noticed a person next to me. My heart raced as I face to face with my new sleeping fiance. I turned my head away as I blushed madly.  How did I managed spend my first night here with Aamon? Didn't we agree to consummate during our wedding night.

I looked under the covers, and a wave of relief came over me as I saw I am just wearing a simple white t-shirt and really short, shorts that stopped at mid-thigh. "Feeling relived that we haven't consummate yet?" a voice suddenly asked. She turned back to face Aamon, to see him awake with a mischievous smirk on his face. I became more flustered when I saw his bare muscular abs.

"I-I" fumbling with my words, he took the opportunity to get on top of me. I swallowed hard as nervous of his next actions.

"Do not worry Hana, I have no intentions to move deeper into our intimate relationship; however I would love to tease you more," he said as he passionately kissed my lips.

My hands slide down his abs, as my fingers felt how hard, warm and built his body is. A muffled moan escape from out heated kissed as he guided my arms to wrap around his neck as left hand cupped my cheek, while his other arm wrapped around my small waist.

He broke our heated kiss and a sly smirk instantly appeared on his lips. "Satisfied of admiring my physical looks, my love?" he teased me.

I turned my head away as I refused to look him in the eye, after asking such question. "What woman would not be fond of a man physical looks, even a blind woman would drool to feel your built body, my lord," I replied as I addressed him, like any other person would.

"Oh, so you are only fond of me because of my states and physical looks?" he teasingly asked me again.

"If I have, I would beg to consummate our marriage immediately, my lord. Moreover, you would kept me at your side to use as bait for your younger brother".

He let out a satisfied sighed, "Indeed you are intelligent, my love. However, you are easily be swayed by a man's charm".

"I will not deny that truth. The charms of the Paxley family are indeed powerful; now I see how easily the Paxley men are able to attract their mate," I can't believe I have said that to the now Duke of Paxley.

I have expected for him to punish me or something, however it never came; and instead I heard him let out a small chuckle at me. "My, my, you have such imagination, my beloved," he smirked, "are you expecting a punishment from me? Your face tells it all".

My cheeks are heating up quickly, is my face really that easy to read. I am so embarrassed. "Could you not exposed me Aamon?" I shyly asked, I slightly turned my head as I do not wished to looked at him directly in the eye.

"But I do enjoy teasing you my love; how would I entertained myself now?" he asked with a teasing smirk.

"Hateful!" I cried.

"You can't hate me that easily my sweet flower".

I pouted as I pushed him off of me as I hear him a fall to his side of the bed with a happy chuckle. Is every morning going to be like this with him? I think I don't mind him bullying and teasing me from time to time. "I will let you use the bathroom first Hana, or do you wish for me to join you as well?" he once more teased me.

I immediately dashed towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut as I locked it. "Pervert!" I yelled from the other side of the door. I could hear him happily chuckling at me. As I leaned on the closed door, I had a strange feeling deep in my heart, which is very familiar to me. Yes, this feeling exactly like one of my mornings with Gusion. Both brothers are indeed the same.

Aamon's POV

I went over to my closet as I put on a simple white shirt and let it unbutton. I am supporter of magic, but I do believed that with the combination of both magic and tecnology, the Land of Dawn would evolve to newer heights.

As I put on my clothes, I heard a ringing from my tablet, that was given to me by Gavin. Looks like I got call from him. The corner of my lips curled up, into a smirk as I knew the reason for his call. I saw down on one of the luxurious sofa as I answered my younger brother's call and turning on the camere, to make things more dramtic.

"You're up late big brother," Gavin commented as he folded his arms. I wonder what he is thinking now.

"Actually little brother, I woke up hours ago; I am waiting for my 'guest' to finish using my bathroom," I replied.

"What did you do with Hanabi, brother?" he asked in a growl. Indeed both Gavin and Gusion are twins.

"What makes you think that I have her around my mansion, brother. Are you that possessive of her? Need I remind you, she is no object to be kept".

"Tch, tell that advice to my twin brother; he is more keeping her as an object than a person. I will not deny that I am possessive of her, but she is my fiancee, brother".

"Oh, I forgot to mention brother. She is no longer engaged to you".

"What?!" he angrily yelled, "did I not mention that I am satisfied to be engaged to her?! On what reason to cancel the engagement between the two families brother".

"Don't be agitated too soon brother, there will be a wedding between our two families; just the groom is now replaced with someone else".

"With who?" I could hear his voice lingers with a hint of venom, just the reaction I am expecting from the second twin.

"I do not want to mention it now, brother. I suggested you be patient until the Golden Gala, where I will be announcing of her new groom".

"I am guessing that she disagree with this new decision brother".

"You think very highly of yourself brother, she actually agreed to be wedded to the new groom".

I may sound like a sadist, that I enjoy seeing him in anger and in frustration; but I do feel a little guilty. "All I can say brother, that her new groom is not Gusion; and I do promised that she will still be working with you with the S.A.B.E.R. squad, but I will request for a new partner for her. That is all in can tell you brother," I am truly excited to soon see his reaction when, I announce that I am Hanabi's new groom at the gala.

"Now excuse me brother, I have to get ready for today," I said as I ended our call.

I watched Hanabi walking out of the bathroom, only wearing one of my white robes and her hair slightly damp. I swallowed hard as she tied the robe around her waist, until the fabric had become a second skin on her and it highlighted the shape of her curves and her large breasts.

"I'm finish with my bath Aamon," she shyly said as I could see a hit a pink appearing on her soft cheeks.

I stood up and walked over to her. I guessed she was something a little frightening in my eyes as she took some steps back. I roughly pinned her up against the wall as I took a closer look at her. I guess my hormones are indeed powerful as my hands slithered to the string that tied her robe and pulled on it, undoing the knot.

"How clever of you Hana," I smirked at her, "certainly a geniues way to seduce me".

Her face was comely red in embarrassment. "N-no! I wasn't!" she cried out she tried her best to push me away.

My mind is telling me to consummate our marriage now, but heart told me to restrain myself. For now, I am going to listen to my heart. I bitten my lower lip hard as I tried to snap myself out of my lustful thoughts. I bitten so hard, I could taste a hit of blood on my lips. Hanabi quickly tied her robe again as she began to worry of me.

She is indeed a gentle flower, I will treat her well when she became the Duchess of the Paxleys. "Are you alright Aamon?" she worriedly asked.

I could nodded as I ordered a few maids to help dressed her for work. I took a glance of her hesitating to leave the room. My heart soften at the sight of her. No one is more worthy of the tittle 'Duchess Paxley' than her.