Many gangsters in the room felt the air getting heavier as Daisuke was just glaring at each of them with out showing any sins of fear despite the great amount of number.

Daisuke:"Entertain me, Tokyo Manji Gang......." he said calmly.

Inui just scoffed angrily as Kokonoi smirked.

Kokonoi:"Looks like someone daddy's angry......"he said with a smirk as him and Inui prepared themselves to battle against Daisuke Hime.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Takemichi, Taiju and Naoto were now running back to Daisuke's limo to escape from there as Takemichi was thinking about a lot of things.

Takemichi:('The guy who always clinging the Black Dragons?' 'The Tokyo Manji Gang's wallet?' Inupi and Kokonoi have been corrupted aswell......and Y/n-Chan is dead!!!!!!! I need to learn more about Izana Kurokawa!!!! I'll shake hands with Naoto-Kun and quickly go back to the past before any of these horrible things keep happening!!!!!!) he thought in his head as they were reaching the direction of the limo.

Taiju:"Hanagaki-Kun!!!!! We're almost there come on!!!!" he yelled to Takemichi as Takemichi was slowly getting tired from running.

Takemichi:"T-Taiju-Kun!!! D-Did those two knew more about Y/n-Chan's death?!?!" he asked Taiju as Naoto turned to Takemichi.

Naoto:"W-What?!?!?" he asked Takemichi in shock.

Takemichi:"I want to know more about the incident!!!!!" he yelled to Taiju.

Taiju however scoffed as he grabbed Takemichi from the back of his shirt and kept running faster ignoring his complaines and thinking more about escaping.

As soon as Taiju saw the limo a smile appear on his face before all of the sudden a bullet shoot him straight in the eyeball, putting down the large men as he dropped Takemichi on the floor.

Naoto eyes widen as he went to help Takemichi, until all of the sudden he got shot in the back right infront of Takemichi's eyes.

Naoto body the fell hard on the floor as Takemichi eyes widen.

All that could've been heard from Takemichi's hears was just yawning as a figure then started making his way out of the limo while eating a sweet.

The man appears with short black hair and a dragon tattoo on his neck.

- Manjiro Sano, Tokyo Manji Gang President -

Takemichi eyes widen once he realized who was the person standing right infront of him.