"That was all that I witnessed from my arrival Hokage-sama" Hiashi said as he finished his report of the activities.

When they had arrived, the ANBU had reported on the situation from when they got there and then Hiashi had told his report. Being a child Arashi wasn't sure if he would be asked questions but seeing as how this was a village that sent children as young as Kakashi and Itachi were into a war, he didn't expect much special treatment in that regard.

"Arashi-kun, how are you feeling?" Hiruzen asked carefully. This child just killed a man and there was no telling what the psychological impact would be. He was already shocked by the child's bloody attire when they arrived and was please to know he wasn't harmed.

Arashi shrugged and spoke timidly "I dunno, fine I guess"

"Why were you near the Hyuga Compound so late at night?" The Sandaime inquired while hoping to shed some light on the elusive activities of the boy's late night escapades.

"I was mapping my environment like I read" The boy stated innocently "I good ninja always has an awareness to one's own environment and know how to use it to their advantage for attack or retreat"

Both men were surprised by that.

"And who taught you that Arashi?" The Hokage demanded.

"No one Jiji" He said with a chuckle that seemed so out of place with all the blood "I read it in a book"

That clicked in the Hokage's mind as he stared wide eyed at the boy infront of him.

"Arashi what books have you been reading?" He asked already knowing some of the answers as he suspected something already from the replacement he showed that morning with the stack of papers from his office.

Arashi beamed at the question and listed off "First there was letters and numbers, then when I could read better I found the books about the cool stuff ninja can do like making stuff stick to my hands, walking on walls. Then there were the ones about moving fast, making copies and swapping with stuff, moving chakra in my muscles…"

The two men had their mouths agape at what he was saying. Hiashi had seen it all but didn't think anything of it until then.

"This three year old knows enough to pass as a Genin" Hiashi said in disbelief.

The ANBU were just as shocked. Not even Kakashi or Itachi were this advanced at that age. Most people don't even remember being three years old let alone learning to be a ninja.

"When I read, I have chakra moving a little more in my head" Arashi informed "Since I didn't read about it in the regular books I assumed it was a bloodline so I looked into what those were. Once I knew it was a family thing I remembered reading about Mito Uzumaki"

Sarutobi held his face like he was listening and thinking but in truth he began panicking in his head.

'I hid everything about Kushina and the Uzumaki Clan but I couldn't hide Mito-sama from our history. I can only hope there was no paper trail that could lead back to the twins' parents'

"When I first read about her I assumed we were just given the name because we were orphans" Arashi continued to explain "When I went back and read more about her I found out about her cool chains, seals and super long life. So I just assumed that the early taking, reading and understanding was just some cool Uzumaki power I got"

'As unexpected and amazing as Kushina-chan while being as smart as Minato-kun' The Hokage thought 'probably just as much trouble too'

"Arashi how would you like to be a real ninja?" Hiruzen asked.

Hiashi and the hidden ANBU were shocked. Arashi was also shocked but also more…

'Is this guy really going to make me a fucking Genin at three goddamn years old!?' He thought in hidden rage.

"Wow! Really Jiji!?" Arashi beamed before frowning "What about Naruto-chan? I can't leave him alone like that"

The Hokage smiled at that "No worries Arashi-kun. You can stay with Naruto as his bodyguard and you'll be allowed to go to the library and training grounds whenever you want"

While Arashi was loathe to rushing into the employ of the Konoha Shinobi Forces, he knew this would allow him more freedom to not only new books and scrolls that were behind the protection of the Genin Section, he would also have access to real weapon stores and other ninja.

And so he bowed "Thank you Hokage-sama"

END

AN:

So here's Chapter 2. I want to kinda rush past the younger days and maybe steady the story abit in the next chapter which will be early academy age which I will say is 5 from the fact that Kakashi graduated at 5.

Here is the first manipulation of a minor canon event. The Hyuga Incident has given Arashi the benefit of being owed a debt from Hiashi which was his goal, but also being made a Special Genin. I won't be sending him on missions because Peacetime would normally not allow him to be made a Ninja. Since Special Jonin is below Jonin I've adopted Special Genin like the same. He gets the rights of a Genin but not the job of one. Or I could just say he's a Genin ranked ANBU on special assignment or something along those lines. For the most case this just allows him access to the Genin section of the library and he could technically get training from other ninja.

Arashi only killed the Jonin because he was seen as nothing but a child and the guy was focused on Hiashi more than him. On the issue of the Chakra Chains I would argue that if you knew it was possible to create them with your own chakra and had a hyperawareness of it, you could experiment. He has nothing but free time at his age.

Arashi will not be getting an active ninja role in Konoha for years to come. Doesn't mean he can't help support the tree along the way.