Chapter 104 - Jumped to hell

Start from the beginning

"Just throw your arrows where you see its weak point."

"Alright, I will throw three arrows together then," Xia brought out her bow and took three arrows in her hand, "I'm ready when you jump."

"Perfect!" Sakina said as Seraphina spread out her hands and the blue flames were distinguished immediately.

"Keep firing opposite of me so it can get distracted," Sakina said and all the dragons took their positions again.

Reginald dived on the air as he reached its shoulders and the other dragons fired at him from the different side as it moved its hands toward them. Sakina jumped from Reginald's claws.

As she landed on its shoulders, the giant sensed her and suddenly he moved his hands on his shoulders to catch her but she was fast. She ran to his back of the neck and put her swords in it and kept stabbing it. The giant growled and the dragons started to do the same. Half of them were splitting fire where half of them started to dig on its body and the giant was now puzzled whom to catch.

But it seemed its attention was on Sakina as she kept digging its back of the neck. His hand came near to smash her like a mosquito but she jumped on its hand instead and started running on it. Whenever Sakina found a chance she kept stabbing the giant and digging out its soils. As it tried to smash her with its other hand she jumped and Reginald went near as she landed on his back. They flew back to its back as she jumped on its shoulders again.

She was excellent as she ran, jumped, stabbed and kept repeating those again and again and all the while Xia kept throwing her arrows at its eyes, ears, mouth and at his hands if they reached Sakina.

The giant now growled with frustration as all of them surrounded it and kept repeating the same things over and over again.

Demian went near and scratched it with his claws on its back while Seraphina burnt it with her flames. The soil in it kept coming back and it was making them all tired now and it seemed there was no end to it.

The giant's attention was grabbed by Demian and Seraphina as they came closer and it seemed it certainly had gotten the urge to kill them from Zekalis.

Demian was fast as it flew away and the giant missed him. He flew toward its chest and clawed on it with sheer force, the clay of it came off and they saw in the place where its heart should be, there was Zekalis. His unconscious body was surrounded by the giant's clay pipes and as if it was extracting life force from him. The pipes were attached to his hands, legs, chest and head and a red square barrier was placed around him. The barrier had ancient symbols which were still active and glowing.

As soon as Demian clawed its chest, the giant stepped back in defense and the soil appeared immediately to fill its chest. It was protecting Zekalis as well.

And it seemed, everyone saw it and now they knew where it got its regeneration from.

"We need to attack on its chest and break that barrier!" Seraphina shouted.

The dragons again started to fire at him and tore it open everywhere when Demian went near its chest and clawed on it again. The soil fell off and Seraphina poured her flames in it but the red barrier protected Zekalis and the giant stepped back again.

"How do we break the barrier!" Xia asked as she shouted. She had thrown an arrow but it could not break the barrier.

"The barrier is tough, maybe tougher than the barrier he put me in." Seraphina said, "And the symbols are unknown. I have never seen those before!"

"How can you even call yourself a wizard?" Sakina remarked in a low voice but Seraphina heard it.

"I- we learn those ancient symbols after we pass high tier and go for King tier!" She said angrily and added, "I am not even high tier yet!"

"And here we thought you were the flame queen." Sakina sighed and Demian blew his nose which meant he scoffed.

Seraphina's brows twitched as she fisted her palms. "That has nothing to do with me being the Flame queen!" She shouted in frustration.

"Yes, yes." Sakina sighed again which irked Seraphina more as she growled in anger and said, "Fine! Clear all those soil from his chest. I'm going to break that barrier with my flames!"

"That only an amateur wizard would say," Sakina said.

"Shut up!"

Demian blew his nose again and Seraphina yelled at him, "Stop scoffing at me!"

Demian got near as he was about to claw on its chest, the giant's hand immediately caught him and Seraphina fell off from his back.

Demian flapped his wings but it had caught his tail and yanked him, he growled and split his fire on his grip but it didn't lose him.

As Seraphina fell, the other dragons tried to reach her as fast as possible but the giant threw Demian toward them. Demian collided against them and all of them lost their balance in the air. They were thrown back and while they still tried to get back in the air, the giant's hands reached Seraphina.

Seraphina was in the air as she was falling and it was impossible for her to move. Demian growled with anger and worry.

The giant's hands were about to smash her when a silver dragon came and Seraphina landed on its back. Demian and the other dragons looked at the new dragon who joined them and saw its golden eyes glinted as it roared.

It was Billard. He came to save Seraphina and Demian's eyes had gotten round. He thought his brother didn't like her as she was a wizard yet he came to save her. It made him a little happy.

Seraphina was confused as she had never seen this dragon before. But it seemed, it came to help her as it got near to the giant's chest. The silver dragon was slightly bigger than Demian's dragon form and she tried to run her mind and realized it matched Prince Billard's hair.

She was surprised as she was now riding on the crown prince.

They closed the distance when the monster tried to catch it but Billard was excellent at evading its hands as he flew around the giant to find an opportunity to strike.

And as he got a small chance, he went near and ripped its chest open to its belly. The wound was so big that it took some time to get filled with dirt. And it was enough time for Seraphina to pour her blue flames on the red barrier. She felt almost exhausted as she intensified it and the barrier finally got a few cracks on it.

They couldn't let this chance slip from their hands as Demian and the rest of the dragons came immediately.

The giant was about to step back while moving its hands toward the dragons. But ten dragons caught its fingers with their limbs and didn't let it get near their Crown Prince.

Xia threw her arrows on the cracks of the barrier as they got stuck in it and she kept sending them while the rest of the dragons including Demian split their fire along with Seraphina.

All of them attacked together as the giant cried in pain and the barrier finally broke into pieces but the soil came to fill its chest even faster than before and Seraphina was afraid that it might rebuild the barrier again.

They needed to detach Zekalis from the monster immediately otherwise it would be going all day long.

She looked around and saw almost everyone was exhausted by now, even Sakina was huffing and Xia was out of arrows. Reginald could barely fly yet managed somehow. He had been fighting since the start. Demian got wounded when the giant caught him and the other dragons were either wounded or exhausted. There was no way they could fight more.

Seraphina felt bad for all of them and she didn't want them to suffer more because of her. Seraphina stood on Billard's back as Demian looked at her. He started to fly toward her as fast as he could because he knew what she was gonna do.

And then she jumped.

She jumped on the monster's open chest where Zekalis was. As soon as she got into it, the chest was filled with clay and its wounds were filled.