Dressed? Dressed for what?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amber you look gorgeous!!" Maya squeals as she releases the last curl of my hair from the curling iron. She has given me a short, black, lacy dress with 2 inch black heels. Have I mentioned that this dress is short, and I mean short. It barely covers anything! "Maya if I was to sit down in this my entire ass would fall out!" She snorts. "Oh please, it's just long enough to cover the goodies, but short enough to keep things interesting," she winks and I gape at her. I must admit that the tight dress flattered my curves wonderfully, and she did an amazing job on my hair and makeup; even though she burned me 4 times and about poked my eye out with the eyeliner. I look at the time. "Shit I gotta go! Thank you again Maya, you're a life saver." I give her a hug and she smiles and hugs back. "That's what I'm here for!" I smile. "Have fun with Logan tonight! Don't do nothing I wouldn't do," I wink at her, and she smirks. "Oh I'm sure we will be doing everything that you don't do." My jaw drops and she laughs. "I'm kidding I'm kidding! Now go! Don't wanna keep the Alpha waiting." I smile and walk out the door.

I make my way to the lobby, when I spot Felix standing by the front desk. He's dressed in a nice black suit with a white shirt. The suit hugs his muscles deliciously, and all I can do is stare at the marvelous man in front of me. He suddenly catches sight of me, and his eyes widen. He blinks twice before shaking his head and walking over to me, and wrapping his arms around me. "You look incredible," he whispered in my ear. I blush crimson red, but smile. "You're not too bad yourself." He smiles, and holds his hand out for me. I smile back and I take his hand, and we stroll out the front door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours had passed and we arrive back at the training building. Felix had taken me to a small, intimate restaurant. We spent the time getting to know each other. I learned about his past; how his father used to beat his mother, and how one day his mother finally got the guts to leave, but she left him with his father. His father blamed him for her leaving, and beat him whenever he got the chance. The pack was on the downfall when his father abandoned the fact, distraught by losing his mate. Felix had to practically rebuild the pack from the ground up, which he was pretty proud of. I don't blame him either; he was a very strong man, both mentally and physically.

I was still careful about what I told him, still not fully trusting him enough to tell him about my mark, but I told him about how I was abandoned at birth. I also told him something I've never told anyone else; that my mother killed my father because he sexually assaulted me when I was 13 years old. We don't bring him up anymore, and I still don't know what she did with the body. This made Felix unbelievably livid, but there's was nothing he could do since the man was dead. He held me for the longest time after that story.

We made it back to the training building, laughing and carrying on. We walked up to his suite, and he unlocked the door and held the door open for me. I smiled and walked in, relieved that I could finally remove these god awful shoes. I know they're only 2 inches high, but I'm used to no shoes at all. I've never worn heels before now, and I tripped twice.

Felix's suite was huge, but that doesn't surprise me. He is the Alpha after all. He's got his own kitchen and bathroom, and a bedroom with a king sized mattress in it. I look to Felix, who has removed his suit jacket, and unbuttoned his sleeves and the top 2 buttons of his shirt. I smile at him. "Thanks for tonight, I had a lot of fun." He smiles back. "The pleasures all mine Amber." He smirks at me, then walks slowly over to me and places his hands on my hips. "Have I told you how amazing you look in that dress?" He whispers while he lowers his head to kiss my neck softly. I smile, "I think that's the 7th time you told me tonight." I raise my head, allowing him more access. A low growl builds in his chest. "You know there were guys gawking at you at the restaurant. They watched your every move. It made me so mad," he walks forward, making me step back, my back making contact with the wall. "I don't like other guys looking at you like that, only I should look at you like that." He whispered while continuing to kiss down my neck to my collarbone, while his hands played with the bottom of my dress. I had my hands on the back of his neck, and my head against the wall. He growled lowly and leaned down and grabbed the back of my thighs, and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he holds me against the wall. I gasp when he lifts me, as it hitches my already short dress up even more. I moan as his lips hit my sweet spot on my neck, and he smirks, but continues talking. "I will be the only one to see you like this, to even think of you like this, is that understood?" He kisses my sweet spot again, and is suppress another moan. "Yes." I squeak out. He smirks. "Yes, what?" I clear my throat, hoping to sound more confident this time.
"Yes Alpha."
I hear a low growl within his chest, as he hoists me up into his arms and brings me over to the king sized bed. He lays me down, and straddles me. He leans down and kisses me passionately, as my hands reach for his shirt. I unbutton his shirt and throw it off his shoulders. I run my hands over his perfectly defined muscles, and he groans. He reaches behind me for the zipper on my dress, when suddenly my instincts kick in.

"Felix wait!"

He suddenly freezes, and looks at me confused. I push him off of me, and sit up, zipping my dress back up, making sure my mark was covered. I then look back at him, his eyes not meeting mine, and they seem to have hurt and rejection filled in them. I sigh, I guess it's now or never.

"Felix, I-I need to tell you something."