Colby looked down at me as the other three made small talk. "Thanks for the clothes." I smile towards him.

"It's no problem. I felt bad if you slept in the dress." He admitted. He was so sweet.

"I'll make sure you to give them back to you." He shook his head toward me.

"Don't worry about it. It looks better on you than on me." I could feel my face heat up a little bit.

I don't know why the little comment made me blush. Before I could say anything, Sam and Kat stood up.

"We're going to get food. Do you want anything?" Sam asked looking at us.

Colby told them he would message them our order. They were going to get McDonald's which didn't bother me.

They left the house, leaving just us three here. As we laid there, my phone dinged.

I look to see it was Ethan texting me. I didn't feel like dealing with it so I blocked him.

I'm so happy that he didn't try anything last night at the club.

I would hate it if he tried something at their party. "Everything okay?" He whispered asked towards me.

Stas was on the other couch, scrolling through her phone. I didn't want to bother him about Ethan blowing my phone up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lock my phone up and lay my head on his shoulder. We spent most of day hanging out.

When Sam and Kat brought the food, we all ate and hung out together.

I took medicine to try to ease up my headache. Stas ended up leaving an hour ago and around eight, my headache finally eased up.

I stood up from the couch and started to stretch, Colby looking up at me. "You leaving?" He questioned.

I nodded my head while pouting. "I'm in desperate need of a shower." I pout.

He does the same while he also stands up. "I'll walk you to your car." It was a sweet gesture.

I make sure to grab my dress before leaving the house. "Are you sure you don't want your clothes?" I ask worriedly.

He shakes his head as we walk outside. He sticks his hands in his pockets as we walk.

"Cassie, I told you it's okay. I have more than enough clothes." He reassured me.

I unlock my car as I reach it. I turn over to look at Colby while opening the car.

"Thank you again, for inviting me out. I hope you had good birthday." I smile towards him.

"I did. Thanks again for coming and everything you got me." He wets his lips as he talks to me.

It's weird, the more I hang out with him, the more I find him attractive.

I don't think I'm gaining feelings for him, I just think he's super attractive.

"It's no problem. You wanna hang out tomorrow before I go to dance?" I was hoping he would say yes.

He nodded, a slight look of happiness on his face. "Yeah, just message me." I nod my head while getting into my car.

I turn on my music and start to head back to the apartment. I haven't heard much from Tyler and Avery.

I think they were both doing their own thing. I drive to the apartment building and go up to my apartment.

I could hear yelling from inside. But it didn't sound like the typical yelling. It made me nervous as I walk inside.

"Where is she?" I heard a familiar voice ask. It made my stomach go into knots. I slowly walk in to see Ethan standing in the living room.

I could see that Tyler was upset, and Avery was standing behind him, a little scared.

I pressed my foot on the ground causing them all to turn to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask setting my keys on the kitchen counter. I didn't think he would be here.

"You weren't responding to my messages so I came over." I laugh while I cross my arms.

Tyler and Avery both looked worried. "You do remember we're not together anymore, right?" I question.

He rolled his eyes towards me. "How come you weren't answering?" He asked ignoring my statement.

"I'm hungover and don't feel like looking through your messages so I blocked you." I shrug towards him.

I could see anger rise on his face. I don't know why he's acting like this. "You did what?" He asked.

"Dude, why don't you just leave her alone?" Tyler asked speaking up. "This isn't about you!" He screamed.

I shouldn't have came here. If I knew, I would've stayed over at Colby's. It doesn't help that I'm in his clothes either.

"Calm the fuck down." I can't believe he's acting like this. "Why are you even here?" I ask looking at him.

He turns back over to me. I can't believe I used to think he was attractive. I could see him calm down a little bit.

"I love you, Cassie. I want you back." I started laughing. And not in the good way either.

I know he's only saying it to try to pull me back in. "No the fuck you don't." I tell him honestly.

"I love you." He tried to say again. Now I was getting angry with him.

"No you don't, stop saying that! You don't love me!" I scream at him.

I don't care if Tyler and Avery are here to see. I had enough of Ethan's games.

"You fucking cheated on me! You don't love me!" I spit in his face. He deserves to hear this.

He started shaking his head while walking towards me. "Cassie, we know you relate to me the most." I drop my jaw towards him.

"I don't relate to you cause I'd never treat me this shitty." I tell him honestly.

I really don't know what I ever saw in him. I just don't want to do this.

I'm hungover and my headache is coming back. As we argued, I heard the front door open and close.

I look to see it was Colby. Why is he here? I look at Tyler confused. "Everything okay?" He asked stepping in.

Ethan took a step back to look at him. "What are you doing here?" Ethan asked angry and confused.

"I told him to come. You need to get out of here man." Tyler spoke up. I can see why Tyler told him to come.

If Ethan tried something, he could easily whoop his ass. It would be smarter to have Colby there in case.

Colby walked towards me with worry on his face. "You okay? Did he try anything?" Colby whispered so he wouldn't hear.

I shake my head no. "I'm fine." I lie. I was exhausted, and dealing with my crazy ex. I don't want him worrying about me.

"Hey, why don't you back up a little. I'm trying to talk to Cassie." Colby stood in front of me to protect me.

"You're not wanted here so you might as well get out." I've never heard Colby talk like this.

I liked seeing him protect me like this. It was honestly super attractive. Ethan laughed while looking down at him.

"Or what? You won't do shit." Before I could realize it, Colby swung his fist back and hit Ethan in his jaw.

My jaw dropped as I watched. Colby hit him a couple more times, making Ethan stumble.

Tyler ran over to pull Colby off of him. "Next time you come, I'll do more damage." Ethan looked at us and then walked out.

I can't believe Colby punched Ethan. I don't condone fighting, but it was nice seeing that hit.

What a way to end the night.